**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Delayed Chat [Under Investigation - Merged Threads]

Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
the pm and alliance chat isnt working for me..but global chat is working for me....the device is a samsung galaxy tablet i forget what version ....after 9 am east coast for me is when it started i reinstalled relogged in still not fixing my problem..FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY i need to chat with alliance and friends in alliance thanks if you fix the bug if not then idk what on earth you guys at kabam are doing.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• I'm having the same thing. I have to force close the game then relogin and the posts are there. But that is not a feasible communication strategy.
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    I'm having the same issue. iPad Pro.
  • ssssajidssssajid Posts: 6
    I am having same issues including alliance updating.... solve this asap kabam...
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    I have the same issue and I’m using a I phone 6+. Please get this fixed kabaam and with all the problems lately you should send us some rank down tickets. I will expect to see them soon.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Mine as well! Nothing updates in alliance chat.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    for me its samsung galaxy 8 tablet
    Is this being talked about anywhere else? Global is not updating either, but all my alliance chat is gone again, and no alliance activity is showing...?
    iPhone 6+, if it matters..
  • Iphone 7+. I don't see chat either.
  • I'm on apple too, but hope it's only apple. You broke the in game chat Kabam. Please fix.
  • Punisher99Punisher99 Posts: 18
    I'm experiencing an alliance chat issue too as of today. My chats aren't showing up on my Samsung Galaxy s8+. Sometimes when I restart the app they show up after a few mins but it's making it very hard to chat with my alliance.

I also noticed the words 'but it will' got censored early today in chat, came out as 'XXX XX XXXX', not sure why.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Having the same issue, Samsung Galaxy S8+.

Thought I was chat banned. Restarted the App and saw my messages had shown up. My alliance must think I'm a moron.
  • Galaxy s6 all chats down can't send anything in global or pm
  • Hey everyone!

Thanks for dropping in with the phone information. We'll get this looked at by the rest of the team.

Sorry for the delay in a response!
    Hey everyone!

Thanks for dropping in with the phone information. We'll get this looked at by the rest of the team.

i said tablet XD
  • Hey everyone!

i said tablet XD

**Device Information. My bad on that wording. :)
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 751 ★★★★
    This is making recruiting before war starts incredibly frustrating.
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Fix this please, it is incredibly annoying not being able to communicate with the alliance
  • Cyber23455Cyber23455 Posts: 30
    Same issues here
  • Cyber23455Cyber23455 Posts: 30
    iPhone 7 chats lagging
    Hey everyone!

i said tablet XD

**Device Information. My bad on that wording. :)

you are fine
  • I'm having the same problem. I have a galaxy s8. Can't see alliance chat. Can't post anything. Then I logged out and back in. It let me post but then when I was posting war groups it censors my post every time. The in game censor is absolutley horrid
  • Can anyone from kabam update us with a time frame with when chat will be fixed. This is making recruiting impossible
  • Hey everyone, just wanted to pop back in and let you all know that the team is still working on this. We'll update you here as soon as we have more info to share. And again, thanks for providing all that device info!
    Hey everyone, just wanted to pop back in and let you all know that the team is still working on this. We'll update you here as soon as we have more info to share. And again, thanks for providing all that device info!

thanks for the concern
  • Hey everyone, we implemented a change that should have resolved this issue. Is there anyone who is still experiencing this problem with chat?
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    This happens to me also, I'm using vivo v5s
    Hey everyone, we implemented a change that should have resolved this issue. Is there anyone who is still experiencing this problem with chat?

still happening
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    I agree it’s still happening
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Our alliance chat is so slow right now it posts like an hour after sending the message (maybe not that long but close). It is also PM chat too... this will make War interesting (happy I am not in a very competitive alliance or I would be furious :D ).

Oh and iPhone 5S here but I feel that is not related the issue... this is a server side issue for sure.