**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentinel and Sabertooth overview

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Not an analysis:

Sentinel seems like a welcome defensive pain to a lot of powerful mutants and has a lot of tools to be a fun toy elsewhere too. But great, soul stone, he has a ton of abilities. I’m actually most pleased about his heavy shock and either the L1 or L2 incinerate as well as (I think) the other having large armor breaks.

Sabertooth… his carry over and fury? AWESOME! Defensive regen? Amazing. Cold immune? ABOUT TIME!!! Bleed on specials?! Ok see if it was any more of a chance to happen I’d call him relatively too powerful.

I’d say he’s a slower more methodical sky High Attacker. He outpaces Angela (3 stack) by 9% (max 15 stack), Rulk at 10 scorch by 45% (but doesn’t have the shear physical resistance), and is 4.5 debuffs on Luke Cage’s enemy (even with Ressonate getting/keeping 3 exhaustion isn’t easy) and then backs it up with “let’s watch them bleed” but doesn’t have the intimidating presence of Debuff spammers like GP, X23, AA, or even BP really.

Blurs together Raw Damage with DoT on specials as well as offensive and defensive abilities in effective ways

Comments

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Sentinel might be the next AQ boss.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Agreed, they’re awesome. Nothing to say about Bishop?
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »

That is my guess to with them introducing class sentinels throughout the quests too.

Once thing about sentinels is that they are bleed and poison immune so introducing them to AQ would pose a slight problem for those that run AQ with Wolverine.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Agreed, they’re awesome. Nothing to say about Bishop?

Haven’t seen him yet
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Jon8299 wrote: »

That is my guess to with them introducing class sentinels throughout the quests too.

Once thing about sentinels is that they are bleed and poison immune so introducing them to AQ would pose a slight problem for those that run AQ with Wolverine.

This is also an issue for a lot more than wolverine runners.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    So how much longer till the new AQ season? Some time in April perhaps?