**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why shouldn't I sell my maxed​ out 2 star Unstoppable Colossus?

2 star Unstoppable Colossus gets nothing after dupe 99. Lucky me I can't stop rolling him! Sell?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I wouldn't buy alliance crystals
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    mine's not maxed... but don't you get an additional alliance crystal if you dupe after 99? so by getting him to 99 you essentially will never get him again, if you do, you get a redo
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    mine's not maxed... but don't you get an additional alliance crystal if you dupe after 99? so by getting him to 99 you essentially will never get him again, if you do, you get a redo
    Nop you get nofing
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Just some measly amount of gold and iso which isnt worth sh*t in high levels
  • AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 50
    If you keep rolling him you will get valuable mystic ISO and duplicate crystals which can get you an immortal iron fist. Who's pretty great
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Avalanche wrote: »
    If you keep rolling him you will get valuable mystic ISO and duplicate crystals which can get you an immortal iron fist. Who's pretty great

Hes talking about the 2 star UC
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    FYI you don't get crystals when duping uc or punisher. I can see why you want to sell him to get at least some shards .... I wouldn't but I ain't you
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Ask the guy at 199950 summoner rating when the compensation packages came out if he should have sold his 2* UC.