**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

The old issues have resurfaced [Under Investigation]

CheyneedCheyneed Member Posts: 95
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
1. AI is blocking specials again.
2. AI is interrupting combos
3. Evade bug resurfacing (although less than previously)

I'm sure there are more but these are the standouts.

Has this been acknowledged by moderators yet? Can we get a response that it is has either been confirmed or being investigated?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• WolfGuyWolfGuy Member Posts: 92
    Did this ever actually go away? I feel like it just became less prevalent.
  • VTA92VTA92 Member Posts: 374 ★★★
    I've definetly encountered number 2 and 3 on your list. The specials you just have to be better with timing. It is definelty more difficult to land them.

The Evade bug never went away, nor do I believe it ever well. Just "Adapt".(Sarcasm)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,713 ★★★★★
    Cheyneed wrote: »
    1. AI is blocking specials again.
    2. AI is interrupting combos
    3. Evade bug resurfacing (although less than previously)

I'm sure there are more but these are the standouts.

Has this been acknowledged by moderators yet? Can we get a response that it is has either been confirmed or being investigated?

Yep, the the AI evade-attacking has been happening to me more often, including 10 minutes ago. I opened a thread about it when these new forums started, but it was closed when the last update came out, because Kabam claims that they fixed the problem. I even tried to make a new thread about this last Friday, but the thread "needed moderator approval" and that has yet to happen. I'll be making a new thread about this again since Kabam wont acknowledge it and wants to pretend like they know how to fix it.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry that you're still seeing issues with your combos, evading, and chaining into Specials. These are all issues that the team is currently working on, and they're hoping to have fixes and improvements ready for in the next release. I would keep an eye on our Known Issues thread for updates on these issues. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.