**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are Killmonger’s sp3 bleed stacks capped?

I was testing the bleed damage for Killmonger’s sp3 bleed stacks and was surprised to see that the maximum amount of stacks he dealt was 50, even though i had dealt over 100 bleed debuts through the fight. The description of the sp3 says:

“If Killmonger inflicted 15 or more Bleed Debuffs in his fight, he inflicts a Bleed stack for every Bleed he inflicted. Each Bleed deals 746 Direct Damage over 6 seconds. This effect can activate once a fight.“

It specifies that you need a minimum of 15 bleed debuffs applied through the fight, but it does not mention any cap. Also, the counter for the bleed debuffs does not stop at 50, it continues even past 100...

Is this working as intended or am I missing something on the champion description?

Comments

• LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Nope. So take him to the realm, if you haven’t beat it, and save that sp3 for when they reach 30% health
  • JatxondoJatxondo Posts: 2
    Nope. So take him to the realm, if you haven’t beat it, and save that sp3 for when they reach 30% health

Well, that is exactly what I did, tested my KM on ROL WS and applied over 100 bleed debuffs through the fight. Did sp3 and only 50 stacks of bleed were applied, hence my question on wether this is working as normal.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Well my 10 crystals didn’t have killmonger or sentinel and the trials only gave me 1 ultimate wakandan crystal on the very last day and it had bupkis. So if you or Kabam could kindly give me one of the 2, I’ll go test their abilities just to be sure.