**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* to R5 ?

LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Next month I will get my T2A .. difficult decision . Haven start LOL yet .i prefer ice man cause is a beast at AW .. but iceman can’t run LOL ...

Which 5* to R5 ? 53 votes

Blade
47%
StefffJRock808Romario26buffajrJadedDanicb94SIlverProfessorwSWeaponXVision_41BajjsbwuqjwnameplasBullfighter77VuDahIronBlaze09SpiderCoolsHendo2014Dingaloshchong2MorgothMelkorPeterQuill 25 votes
Stark
35%
DL864Renegade_DoggyTKalvg2782NastyEfnNateTheSOURABa_Bo0TellthemIAMKing_L0kiB34rzero7GeneralDCBaseballguy711L1d3rABahamutTheHoodedDormammuljainD5AnuragsahaWabobaBatpotter1 19 votes
Ice-man
16%
SnakeEyes69BananaMikeSpeedbumpBUZZdog3000SharkPowerr99DoctorJExspellies133Elitehuntermahanmax 9 votes

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ice-man
    Iceman. Dont nees r5 blade or spark for LoL.
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    Ice-man
    Iceman anyday
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Ice-man
    Next month I will get my T2A .. difficult decision . Haven start LOL yet .i prefer ice man cause is a beast at AW .. but iceman can’t run LOL ...

Everyone says blade, but iceman is in my opinion the better option, good damage, full immunities
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    all are overrated
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Depends blade if you have gr and if not stark spidey
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Blade
    @LittleYinYin, wow , this is one of the few "nice to have problems" :) in the sense I wish I'm in the same dilemma as well. Actually u won't go wrong with any actually ...good luck with your LOL adverture, you'll be kicking a$$ with any of them soon, all the best & cheers! :)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Stark
    Congrats on having all of them as 5*s btw
  • Blade
    Blade because he is a god tier champion he is good at doing insane bleed damage to champions.