**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My champs are not responding while moving back

Has anyone experience a problem like this , my lost 3 champs do to this.. while fighting I tried to move back but my champ goes on responsive causing me to get hit in the face and lose my champ

Comments

• Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Has anyone experience a problem like this , my lost 3 champs do to this.. while fighting I tried to move back but my champ goes on responsive causing me to get hit in the face and lose my champ

Same thing happened to me when i fought hood in AW swiped back to have iceman avoid his sp1 but nope he stood there and accepted it...used voodoo he decided to dash forward into his sp1 before letting it finish. I am really tired of losing my champs in AQ and AW due to the bugs this **** has gone on long enough!!!!
  • Options
    SrimankumarSrimankumar Posts: 45
    I recently faced that my voodo not moving back while dashing back and I pressed it repeatedly after he blocked unblockable sp 1 of Mimi boss voodo in a.q. and got koed ....seriously kabam m.f.s from last 2 months we are facing it idiots do something
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’ve been seeing this, just assuming it’s my older device but seeing more and more people reporting this.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, there's already an active discussion about losing control of Champions, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions or concerns you have, and check for updates there also. To help keep the forum tidy, I will now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.