Options

Thanks For The Compensation

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
I'm sure not everyone agrees, but I still want to say thanks for the compensation. Free is free. I was back on in time for my Units, so I appreciate the extra. I can also use Stamina and Boosts just about any time. Just a little affirmation. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Options
    My bad. Just saw the Thread already open.
  • Options
    cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    i agree for the arena downtime this compensation is actually good,
    even with downtime i was able to get SL so this is just icing on the cake for me to use for Hyperion or 1 of the Punisher's coming up
    plus
    i got a extra free 40 units

however this doesnt address the AW/AQ issue from the same day im pretty sure a few alliances wasnt able to finish either due to this mess
  • Options
    Well, I'm not debating whether it was enough or not. I think that just opens a heated debate. Lol. I just wanted to thank them either way. :)
  • Options
    cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    for the arena issues it was great imo
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Will make my t4 run abreviated
  • Options
    screamndigitscreamndigit Posts: 4
    It would be nice if I didn't have to use or lose 30 of the stamina refills in two weeks because there's only a limit of 10 in inventory.
  • Options
    It would be nice if I didn't have to use or lose 30 of the stamina refills in two weeks because there's only a limit of 10 in inventory.

Well, yes. I can see how that's frustrating. Use them up, I would say. I run every Arena so I have no issues, but I can see where you're coming from.
  • Options
    DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    Trash! I don't even want them so I'll not be accepting might as well gave nothing the equivalent is the same thing. Pathetic compensation from a pathetic group running this game Trashholes!
  • Options
    Didn't take people long to jump all over the Flags on this one. Lol. God forbid someone show some gratitude. This place tickles me.