**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst science champ

Its_pro456talktalkIts_pro456talktalk Posts: 38
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I have these champions in my roaster just want to know among them who's the worst
All r 4 *s :#

Worst science champ 73 votes

Captain america ww2
2%
ElitehunterMaldroit1 2 votes
Captain america OG
68%
NevvBWhododo872Alex_sc11SnakeEyes69DrOctavius2_2AjavedLoPrestiSlux83SaiyanRomario26vg2782TrektMrbeast6000Emil_LimsonGAM3RGUYDuo_KulioCanon_EOS1haunted_memoryDmack976637TheOneAndOnly 50 votes
Luke cage
8%
SKK65JmanbaldyShaheerFIaztheshiznit05rockykostonL1d3rA 6 votes
Hulk
1%
_ASDF_ 1 vote
Yellow jacket
15%
DaMunkhumzah217dangerblufabbassRCunhacolbyscipio987StrMalanTheHoodedDormammuStagedear85RA_4R 11 votes
Modok
4%
Spity68SpiritOfVengeanceMrmarvel123 3 votes

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    all have there uses id say cap og as with deep would cap ww2 is a beast when you use his sp2
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    all have there uses id say cap og as with deep would cap ww2 is a beast when you use his sp2

deep wounds that was supposed to say
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Captain america OG
    While I prefer to say none, but if I must pick one, it has to be Captain america OG
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The horror! Get those champions out of the roaster! They’re burning
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Modok really? You’re out of touch cuz he does so much. YJ really needs an upgrade. All he has are the stings and the ai won’t use specials when they have stings.
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Captain america OG
    where is sentry?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Yellow jacket
    i kno Sentry aint a choice but its between him and she-hulk right now both totally useless
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Yellow jacket
    The worst science champion and worst champion in game is she hulk.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    ??? Sentry. All on your list have uses. Yellow Jacket is great , high crit and very useful sp1.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Captain america OG
    G0311 wrote: »
    ??? Sentry. All on your list have uses. Yellow Jacket is great , high crit and very useful sp1.

If u would read he said the 4* sciences he has currently
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Captain america OG
    Out of the ones that you have listed Captain America is the worst. But he is actually not that bad compared to the great Spider-Gwen and She-Hulk.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Captain america OG
    You pulled all the Science champs worth pulling except Quake RagnaHulk Void and Red Hulk. Congrats
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Captain america OG
    Sentry. Hands down

EDIT: Just noticed that what’s listed is all the OP has. In that case, it’d be OG cap as the worst. But altogether? Absolutely sentry
  • Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    Captain america OG
    This isn't a great list... Sentry has to be one of the biggest let downs in MCOC history.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Captain america OG
    Sentry is the worst champ from science class and out of the whole game, I rather use She-Hulk at least she has stun and is poison immune
  • StrikezorStrikezor Posts: 26
    Captain america OG
    Captain America OG is the worst in your list. Others include she hulk and spider Gwen.
    How is og cap worse than YJ? If I remember right they changed fatigue. Fatigued champs can no longer auto evade. At least mordo can’t astral evade. His block alone makes him better than YJ
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    How is og cap worse than YJ? If I remember right they changed fatigue. Fatigued champs can no longer auto evade. At least mordo can’t astral evade. His block alone makes him better than YJ

They are about the same in my opinion. If you have CA WW2 then CA OG is not worth as much. But if you have AM and YJ then at least you can pair them together for a LOL crit team.
    Lol at least cap brings something besides a synergy. I have 6* YJ and he’s horrible. I would most definitely have a 6* og cap over YJ if there was an og cap. That perfect block is way more useful than power stings. The AI is programmed not to activate specials when they have the stings. I’ve had about a 30% chance for them to use them. I’d take champs people complain about all the time over YJ. I’d rather have dpx has great bleeds or JF that has shock and stun and stagger
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yellow jacket
    yellowjacket is pretty much useless. He needs to be redone
  • brutaldl wrote: »
    where is sentry?

I don't have him
  • Bahamut wrote: »
    You pulled all the Science champs worth pulling except Quake RagnaHulk Void and Red Hulk. Congrats

Tnx
    I hope someday I'll pull them
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Captain america OG
    Outta Here? OG Cap... But There Are Much Worse Than Him