**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm looking for a Map 4 alliance

I'm looking for an AQ Map 4 alliance, but at the same time, I'm not planning on playing AW. So if you run just 1 or 2 wargroups and don't need me for war then let me know if you have a slot for me in your alliance. Base Hero Rating is 371k and always increasing.

Comments

• brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 107
    edited July 2018
    I'm back in search of a new alliance. Current ally is lacking in participation. I am still looking for the same type of alliance as stated above. My hero rating increased to 533k since my original post.
  • The time has come again to see if there is a better alliance out there for me. Base hero rating at 607k. I want to play for an alliance that finishes map 4 all the time.
  • Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    edited September 2018
    1psb670p1iis.png
    We would love to have you. We do AQ 55543 with 3bgs 100%. Wars are secondary for us. So no stress of wars. Think we are fit for you contact me on LINE.
    Line-akashpatre
    Ingame-Starscean98
  • @brucef8bringer
    If you're still seeking an alliance, then look into The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a relaxed/retirement but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <--- ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4.
    Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating
    2ysivhxrbmtg.jpg
    htbrd8hqryt5.jpg
  • I sent u a friend request. My name is Legø in game
  • Z28KdaZ28Kda Posts: 13
    ner540iymnnx.jpg
  • Z28KdaZ28Kda Posts: 13
    @brucef8bringer join us we could use the help
  • AngverineAngverine Posts: 72
    hi there, have dropped u a message.
  • So far, I don't see what I'm looking for that would make me want to leave my current alliance. But thanks for the offers.
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    We’re upping the amount of map 4 AQ we're going to be doing each week to hit 50 million rank rewards every week.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/89576/room-for-2-3-elite-skilled-players-what-you-see-is-what-you-get#latest
  • ChineseChampion868ChineseChampion868 Posts: 113
    edited September 2018
    @brucef8bringer add me ingame ChineseChampion. We run one bg of map 5 and the rest map 3 so u can save resources and still get great map 5 and 4 crystals. On average 12 map 5 crystals and 6 map 4 crystals per week. Aw tier 6-8 gold 2. No donations unless ur in Bg1