**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magik rework

Hey Kabam. I would like to ask that you have a look at Magik and her limbo.

It does not say in her bio what her limbo is based off and how much damage it does.

War has just become a Magik requirement now. I don't know if you realise how hard it is to beat a Magik in war. I am in a tier 1 alliance with 11.3mil rating. If I am up against a magik as the boss it sucks. Every time her limbo activates it does 12,000 damage over 3 seconds. Then if you survive that limbo it will do another 12,000 damage on the next limbo....

I think that needs to be looked at. Every war we are in now there are at least 6-7 magiks in each battlegroup. Meaning 18-21 magiks in total for 3 battlegroups. It is not easy at all.

I am proposing the game team have a look at this. You nerfed ultron's healing ao it is off based health. Now nobody uses him in war. If magik's limbo is based off health then please make it base health. If it is based off attack then please make it based attack.

This will make wars a little more bearable. You say you change or rework champs so that it is all even and people can use or decide to use any champ they choose for any quest or war. But atm magik is a little overpowered. Please send this onward for an update.

Would love to see a reply to acknowledge this has been read. Thanks Kabam

Comments

• RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    LOL.... another of those "nerf this champ please" posts.
  • AndyAndy Posts: 33

You obviously dont play at this level and know how hard it is to fight a boss for about 10seconds and die from no hits...
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    So do you also want NC, Spider-Man, Electro, Quake, Dormammu nerfs? They deal damage without attacking you and some of them even Evade a lot
    Andy wrote: »

You obviously dont play at this level and know how hard it is to fight a boss for about 10seconds and die from no hits...

Then you havent done LOL, Of course I dont play your level, otherwise I would be as noob as you are.

Go and watch some youtube videos, so you come to know the game. Once done it, then talk to me
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    edited June 2017
    who ever says they need to nerf magik clearly doesn't know how to play you can stop her limbo any given way JUST DONT LET HER GAIN POWER. ummm POWER DRAIN AND POWER LOCK CHAMPS.... please... this whole nerfing champs is getting annoying already you complain about wanting stronger champs but when they are out, you complain about them. c'mon...
    Jayimage wrote: »
    who ever says they need to nerf magik clearly doesn't know how to play you can stop her limbo any given way JUST DONT LET HER GAIN POWER. ummm POWER DRAIN AND POWER LOCK CHAMPS.... please... this whole nerfing champs is getting annoying already you complain about wanting stronger champs but when they are out, you complain about them. c'mon...

Wise words bro!
    Andy wrote: »

Then you havent done LOL, Of course I dont play your level, otherwise I would be as noob as you are.

Go and watch some youtube videos, so you come to know the game. Once done it, then talk to me

Haha i have completed LoL 100% actually. There is nothing in the game I havent done. But magik in war does need to be looked at. Others are fine
    Jayimage wrote: »

I never complained about strong champs. This is the first time i have mentioned a buff/nerf of any champ so not sure what you are on about
    All I wanted was for Kabam staff to send this off so the team can just have a "look" at magik to see the damage output and discuss any changes if needed. Then close this thread. I dont want this thread to be how big everyones **** is.
  • 007JAGGITHIND007JAGGITHIND Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    Why lvl99 4* magic still has 100 chance of limbo on the other way you reduced the other 4* champions abilities like black window and dr strange even though they are not available in 5* crystals .magic is available in 5* crystal so why kabam is not reducing her ability of limbo ? I can't beat 4* magic with my 3 full champions without receiving a hit on simple nodes because of her limbo which is totally unfair .limbo of 4* magic should be reduce
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Quake, Magik, Archangel. Just to name a few.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    As someone who has a 5 star magik the numbers you have mentioned are not possible.

The Limbo damage is based off her attack damage. It can't do 12,000 damage because that would be like 12x her attack or she would need a 12x modifier which doesn't exist in the game. You can test this in game yourself by fighting a magik first with a neutral class hero, then one that is cosmic, then one that is science. She will do more to the cosmic and less to the science one with her Limbo.

Also, Limbo is affected by ability accuracy, stagger, and energy resistance as well as just keeping her power locked.

Magik already was reworked as well, previously she had an ability which rewound all damage she took along with any debuffs she had along with it and it was a random chance on any attack. The new version is fine, idk why everyone feels the need to bring it up.

Now Mystic dispersion on the other hand is probably a little too powerful, but that might just be because the other class masteries aren't on the same level of power.