**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam launch new season of alliance quests now.

Swapnil_Verma0031Swapnil_Verma0031 Posts: 33
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Since t5bc are in game so kabam should launch new season to get those and players like me can get t4bc and t4cc more easily.

Should kabam launch new season of alliance quests now. 50 votes

Definitely Yes
60%
RagamugginGunnerBornShrimkinsSuperChronaLeNoirFaineantTBJ1118Ground_Round1Carnage313BrightfireHDDanicb94Protocol8051GAM3RGUYKaty_CandyKromestonewhaler213Jon8299Darkrider05KarinshiSavio444ShaheerFIaz 30 votes
Yes
16%
RektoradqqedfyvrWildpantsMasterTroller42SnaggleTimmyPDBahamutMyloth 8 votes
No
24%
stakGarbagePandaWarofgods13514TheSOURAINTEGRALbuffajrbuttersAKTEKRasiloverElitehunterNext2HellMaldroit1 12 votes

Comments

• GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Definitely Yes
    Yeah i believe sentinal may be in there
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Definitely Yes
    yes, please! New villains to fight!
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Yes!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Usually if Kabam has something to say, they say it. It's been a trend lately when they are insanely quiet about something, without a comment, it means its coming and theyre waiting to post the full announcement.

My thoughts anyway. I'm guessing the end of war season will be the start of the next AQ season.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Definitely Yes
    all signs leads to new AQ season THIS MONTH (I would say with the new patch 17.1.5 -the drop rate patch-)
  • Definitely Yes
    They should launch it asap
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    No, they should launch it when they’ve thoroughly tested it and have it 100% ready.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I have a feeling it's not far behind.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Definitely Yes
    The game has a very unbalanced reward system at it's current state. Alliance war and new 5* featured arena has gotten rewards up to a new standard. The rest of the rewards in all different aspect of the game is out of tune with this.