**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your "lucky" 4 star pulls out of PHCs.

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    6 month player and all these 4*s from PHCs: Vulture, Guillotine, Gamora, Star Lord, and Abomination (there may have been one or two more but I don't remember them if so... these are the ones I remember).

Honestly pretty darn happy with the pulls I have gotten from PCHs. I persoanlly get about 1 in every 100-150 or so. I just open them as if they are 2*s and then just take the nice surprise when it gets a 3* or a 4*s ;) The Gulli was an amazing pull as she was my first "natural" demi-god tier 4* (I had Quake but got her from the $1 crystal).

Also recently pulled the Star-Lord from a PHC and that was just amazing as I had bought the 4* awakening gem recently and could awaken and max his sig right then and there. Loved that.
  • Batman_26_2019Batman_26_2019 Posts: 70
    the only ones I remember definitively are Ultron (1st 4 star from a premium, over a year of playing until that happened) and Iceman (a few months ago), I'm sure that I've gotten a few others as well
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I pulled a 4* Stark Spider from a PHC 2x over a 3 week period. Was VERY cool!

I just duped my 4* Scarlet Witch out of a PHC. I was half asleep and in the process of retiring for the night, and it put a charge on me.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    So this just happened. From phc shards
    1w9junczsmvq.jpeg

wrocf5l971sq.jpeg
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Nice! Grats MattScott!! That certainly does not happen often!
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Sure doesn’t. I was expecting 2 2* like always. And just having ranked someone and short on gold, I’ll take the 120k too!

Both of them are 99 sig too. So 1100 5* shards
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I got rouge yesterday morning was stoked to get her
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    afs91vael0kc.png

Just randomly opened 2 PHCs and this is what i got.
    I have gotten more 4 stars from PHCs but this is my best so far
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    Cap is the only one I've got so far
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    i'm sure what's more impressive is that i haven't pulled any since December 2016. & I play a lot. Active officer in a Gold 2 AW and running map 4 AQ. Nothing crazy, but it's just to say how unlucky I've been lol...
  • I once got a 4 * doctor octopus out of a phc and a 4* drax out of a sample bundle
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    No Picture but I got Stark Spidey from a PHC by making an Alliance that I am still apart of. Proof is my account. Username:Batpotter
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    I was finishing opening about 35 regular PHCs, on the last 5 I got a few 2* and my first 4* Wolverine and 4* Iron Patriot. This was 2 years ago.

Recently I duped a 4* Nightcrawler from a PHC.
  • Symbiote412Symbiote412 Posts: 14
    i got x 23 4*
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Dr. Strange and Magik are the only 4* I have ever pulled from a PHC. Magik was just the other day; while Strange was last year.
  • L0ckJawL0ckJaw Posts: 37
    Deadpool xforce
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    besides my blade, i duped my cable, duped my symbiote spiderman, got a magik, loki, venom, and guillotine
  • Lentz21Lentz21 Posts: 2
    idtlk672iohw.png
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Can only remember some, OG DD was my first from a PHC 2 years ago, duped him immediately after from a 4 star crystal so that was nice. Hype and Angela both within a week of each other, which was memorable because I was going through a drought of cosmic pulls, plus duped hype almost immediately from a 4 star...a few ducks, Magik the other day, several others. I just look at them as 110 3star shard crystals, with an occasional surprise of something else, I don’t save them, I don’t spin them, I don’t care...it’s just usually 3 star shards and a max sig crystal
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    1. Spiderman (Classic)
    2. Yellow Jacket
    3. Antman
    4. Rogue
    5. Old Man Logan
    6. Thor
    7. Gwenpool
    8. Hulkbuster
    9. Vision
    10. ‎Ant-man (again)
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Storm
    Storm
    Storm
    Black panther
    Ultron
    X23
    Juggernaut
    Daredevil
    Yellow jacket
    Electro
    Antman
    Luke cage
    Nightcrawler
    Red hulk
    Superior iron man
    Cyclops
    Black bolt
    Moon knight
  • Been playing for 2 years, still no four star from a PHC
  • A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    Captain America ww2 when I was new to the game around 2yrs back. Still have him . Looking forward to r5ing him.
  • Its_the_deffyIts_the_deffy Posts: 34
    qwmmvdn3kakl.png
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    4* Iron Patriot, Magik, DV, Sparky, Gamora, and Rocket
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Hawkeye,elektra and hulkbuster...meh...8month old account...never really got lucky ..but recently peoole are managing to pull 4 stars like crazy in my alliance
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Duped mordo today. Have duped NC previously.

They're the only ones I remember but there has been a few.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Been playing for 2 years, still no four star from a PHC

That's a bit unprecedented. How much do you play?
  • Elektra,stark spidey,mordo,AA