**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who is your favorite champ this month so far?

Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
This month's March mutant madness and Sentinel supreme is personally one my favorite event quest so far. It brings nostalgic memories of watching the X-men cartoon as a wee boy.

Who is your favorite champ this month so far? 36 votes

Bishop
36%
Deadbyrd9TrimbobninexhelixHeroBoltsyGAM3RGUYAlCapone2727GeneralDCIceBobbyBobomanAgentDoom9MasuaraoMattScottshadow_lurker22 13 votes
Sabertooth
30%
AgentOfSHIELDSpity68vg2782buffajrWildpantsBUZZdog3000zero7_ASDF_Hulk_SmellsExspellies133TheHoodedDormammu 11 votes
Sentinel
33%
Whododo872MegaSkater67AxeCopFireKingOfMcocSKK65Savio444ElitehunterBahamutkillllaxdicekayXFA_RebootedPhobiaGogopowerranga 12 votes

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Sentinel
    I dont usually do the 3 star arena but just had to get me a sentinel. Crit immune tank!
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    Sabertooth
    Savio444 wrote: »
    I dont usually do the 3 star arena but just had to get me a sentinel. Crit immune tank!
    You can also get Sentinel from this month's Marvel Insider 200k reward package with a chance of 4*
  • Sentinel
    My insider account will have the points I need for my Sentinel pack 2 days before it ends.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Sentinel
    I think it’s great how they’ve been implemented and actually adapt to what you’re doing.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    you can't really put this poll up until the other 2 champs get released
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Bishop
    Stops a lot good "champs" in aw when added to the game
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    Sabertooth
    Dr_Brown wrote: »
    you can't really put this poll up until the other 2 champs get released
    You're right, there not all playable yet. I guess I am basing the poll on potential.
  • GogopowerrangaGogopowerranga Posts: 8
    edited March 2018
    Sentinel
    cant wait for Infinity War