**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dev Please Ep 2: Duel Skirmish Refresh - A Kabam Developer Request

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Ez0VHDXc4

It's just a little series I came up with to put my ideas onto a little more than a text request.. I wanted to put my abilities to work to show how things COULD look if they were implemented. This time I take on Duel Skirmish! I hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Really cool suggestions. They just need to make sure they give you a warning box to tell you you're about to use units when you hit rematch.

Another would he to combine the Valor solo quest (I think that's what it was called) with Duel Skirmish and keep DS an alliance event. So finishing off your opponent with certain moves. This would mean they would for sure have to update the rewards.
  • BernalBernal Posts: 1
    Please oh please implement this. Fantastic video dorky Dave.
  • GintokiGintoki Posts: 41
    We definitely need this one.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    Great Idea. today I no longer do this couse of time consuming VS Rewards.
    Great Pain no gain.
    DEV please, do it right now!
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    I like it!
  • edited March 2018
    Hey!

Really great video! Thank you for the suggestion, we'll be sure to pass it on to the rest of the team. :)
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Love this idea. Thanks @DorkLessons (or Dave whatever name makes you happy).