Give us better rewards KABAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wonder why people hacked the system KABAM, it was because the contest, so far, doesn't grant good rewards at all what so ever, except the one time that the arena would grant us enough shards to give us a five star hero crystal. The calender's, I highly recommend, should have better rewards in it because 1. the rewards don't benefit us and 2. The rewards are almost the same in almost every monthly calendar, except for the new champion that we are guaranteed to get in the contest. Maybe the MCOC Team could grant more 4 star shards and maybe even add more five star shards in the calendar as well. I would be much appreciated to make the calendars worth logging to everyday. The 7 day calendar could also have some different shards, like 4 and 5 star shards.
cy5xf8xynj3m.png
3icix0be0d45.png


Thank you

Comments

  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 101
    become uncollected and replace the PHC shards. The calendar is suppose to be for everyone not you, just because your a higher level than many players doesnt mean the login rewards should be better. You want better stuff, join a tougher alliance and do map 6 quest and alliance wars. Complete act 5, etc
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 5,156 ★★★★★
    So what you are saying is give you more for doing less?
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 101
    And there are 12 months in the year, so a couple months do have a lot of good rewards for logging in especially in december and january. Not every month needs to have all this stuff. The monthly quest awards give a lot of stuff too. Heroic gives 1k 5* shards too
  • I think we should be able to acquire more 4 and five star shards instead of taking months to get one freaking 4 star or 5 star crystal. I feel like I have to buy in this game.
  • Kabam needs to bring down the prices for bundles also because I think that some of the prices are totally outrageous like the 4 star hero crystal booster pack for $20.
  • I totally agree because KABAM wants you to buy In-App Game Purchases so I don't know what your talking about but I think the rewards could be a whole lot better.

  • Drpancakes wrote: »
    become uncollected and replace the PHC shards. The calendar is suppose to be for everyone not you, just because your a higher level than many players doesnt mean the login rewards should be better. You want better stuff, join a tougher alliance and do map 6 quest and alliance wars. Complete act 5, etc

    I get what you are saying but not everybody can become the uncollected so easily but the calendar does not benefit us.
  • Drpancakes wrote: »
    And there are 12 months in the year, so a couple months do have a lot of good rewards for logging in especially in december and january. Not every month needs to have all this stuff. The monthly quest awards give a lot of stuff too. Heroic gives 1k 5* shards too

    The event quest only comes and lasts for a month, but once you get the 1,000 shards, you can't get any more 5 star shards from heroic. You think that getting the rewards are easy, but not everybody can get rewards like you can.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526
    I think we should be able to acquire more 4 and five star shards instead of taking months to get one freaking 4 star or 5 star crystal. I feel like I have to buy in this game.

    I think your sense of entitlement has you playing the wrong game. Also think this thread needs to be shut down since it is not productive.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 127
    Drpancakes wrote: »
    And there are 12 months in the year, so a couple months do have a lot of good rewards for logging in especially in december and january. Not every month needs to have all this stuff. The monthly quest awards give a lot of stuff too. Heroic gives 1k 5* shards too

    The event quest only comes and lasts for a month, but once you get the 1,000 shards, you can't get any more 5 star shards from heroic. You think that getting the rewards are easy, but not everybody can get rewards like you can.

    Its called progression. 100% heroic then finish master then 100% master. Then work on act5. It takes time unless you spend so either get out your wallet or get working.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 626
    Drpancakes wrote: »
    become uncollected and replace the PHC shards. The calendar is suppose to be for everyone not you, just because your a higher level than many players doesnt mean the login rewards should be better. You want better stuff, join a tougher alliance and do map 6 quest and alliance wars. Complete act 5, etc

    I get what you are saying but not everybody can become the uncollected so easily but the calendar does not benefit us.

    If you can't beat uncollected, you don't get the uncollected rewards yet. Save a few units, and beat the collector once, then go back to how you were playing before.
  • This game is totally set up for spending large amounts of money to progress at any reasonable rate. In order to quest at a higher level you have to have higher ranked characters even beyond being skilled. It’s obviously meant to be a game that is played often but better rewards for playing should be addressed. Im progressed passed an entry level and master is challenging but anything beyond that is unreasonable for even attempting
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 101
    Or learn to be patient. You're not supposed to get anything right away. It's called progress for a reason and if you don't like that, this game is the wrong game for you. Spending money is just another way to progress faster and Kabam's only source of income from this game. You're not obliged to spend, you have to be patient and get better to beat harder difficulties. Alliances only help you progress faster, so not joining one is on you. Alliance events are probably the quickest way to progress because they can continually go on and monthly quest rewards build up
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366
    The complaining on these forums knows no bounds, everyone wants something for nothing
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 101
    as I said calendar rewards are more of a middle ground for everyone, beginners and veteran players. A 3* is big for beginners and a tier 4 basic is big for them too because they can be hard to come by when you're weak. Besides the logins are free for just logging in; what do you expect?
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 384 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    To many kids on the forums crying out for free stuff. Like he'll most of us higher players didn't get calender or login rewards we had to beat act 3 before we got a good 4* champion. Monthly quests were every 2 or 3 months.

    Now new players are level 10 and have a 5* so please cry more about how **** the FREE calender rewards suck when your given more at an earlier stage than most of the real vet players

    -agreed
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,369 ★★★★
    I disagree look at that 9k gold. And all those gold crystals, I can prob get just over 2 levels on one of my 5* champs from that whole month of logining in!!!
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 882 ★★★
    Nope.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614
    The rewards suck… but all of them add up quickly these days
  • Today well doing uncollected chapter 2 quest 1. I was fighting Punished 2099 and everytime I tried to evade his heavy attack my Archangel would get clipped by the very top of his shield. After asking around it seems like others have noticed his dash back has been off/ shorter length then other champs as well.
    Has anyone else noticed his dash back is short like voodoo's has been for awhile now from Patchie93 on Archangel Dash Back

    Looks like I'm not the only one who whines and complains about something in this game.
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    This thread needs to be shut down its the same thing as other cry babies before this one!
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,256 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    u do know they GAVE away so much free stuff dec/jan EVENTS?
    have u been playing recently?

    1.literally gave away 2 T2 ALPHA cats was given away, in dec/jan THAT IS THE MOST END GAME RESOURCE HIGH TIER ALLIANCES CRAVE FOR. let me know if u have multiple R4's let alone have a R5 from 100% act v.

    and now lv 20's,30's have those in there STASH,

    2. they had 1mil point arena where u get 10,000 5* shards, so many lv 20's and 30's running with 5* as profile picture.

    3. .99 cents 4* champions sale

    4.lunar new year event + abunch of FREE stuff

    5. Decembergifting event FOR FREE TO PLAY people to gift stuff
    also to add they added 2 week event just for logging in,they gave away like 5 GREATER GIFTING crystals worth 1500 units,also in that event and ATON of free 5* and 4* shards
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,256 ★★★★
    Today well doing uncollected chapter 2 quest 1. I was fighting Punished 2099 and everytime I tried to evade his heavy attack my Archangel would get clipped by the very top of his shield. After asking around it seems like others have noticed his dash back has been off/ shorter length then other champs as well.
    Has anyone else noticed his dash back is short like voodoo's has been for awhile now from Patchie93 on Archangel Dash Back

    Looks like I'm not the only one who whines and complains about something in this game.

    get good
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Today well doing uncollected chapter 2 quest 1. I was fighting Punished 2099 and everytime I tried to evade his heavy attack my Archangel would get clipped by the very top of his shield. After asking around it seems like others have noticed his dash back has been off/ shorter length then other champs as well.
    Has anyone else noticed his dash back is short like voodoo's has been for awhile now from Patchie93 on Archangel Dash Back

    Looks like I'm not the only one who whines and complains about something in this game.

    I made a post commenting on a potential mistake in the game and asked if others have noticed the same thing.

    On the other hand this thread is complaining about something they get for free.

    If you can't see the difference between crying about free gifts and asking about a potential issue in the game then you really shouldn't be talking in forums
Sign In or Register to comment.