**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which skill to R5?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
I have Crossbones lv99 and an unduped Gwenpool. Who would you R5 first?

My other skill champs and they are all 3/30 except for BP:
BP duped
BW duped
WS duped
MK duped
AV unduped
Elektra unduped
DD Classic unduped
DD Netflix unduped

Comments

• Options
    CB is who I am leaning toward now by a small margin.
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Gwenpool
  • Options
    Shawn8181Shawn8181 Posts: 21
    Gwenpool!!
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Gwenpool
  • Options
    AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    CB. He is really useful in AW attack and solo questing (his ability to ignore defensive abilities is much more reliable than gwenpool's)
  • Options
    JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    GWENPOOL makes your life easy.
  • Options
    JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Gwenpool , she doesn't have to be duped to be great
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Go Gwenpool, raw bleed damage, has a useful power lock, and probably the strongest armor break in the game. CB is good too, but his furies will fuel MD, if you play at high tiers in AW.
  • Options
    IcthalianIcthalian Posts: 31
    Gwenpool!
  • Options
    Gwenpool
  • Options
    AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    @zuffy bro im telling you right now! you will not regret bringing up CB! everytime i see a science fight in Aw i smile wide and bright! start the match going in to overrun! do 2 combos and a special and 99% of your matches are over right there! not a single evade from spideys! veery little dmg from electro if any at all! and im in tier 1 aw.

I completely agree. I'm only in tier 3-4, but its the same, no character takes down science defenders (all spideys, electro, YJ, rino...) like CB. You only have to put 1 mastery point in science radar and he does all the job.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Gwenpool. CB will trigger MD like crazy in high tiers of AW
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Gwenpool. CB will trigger MD like crazy in high tiers of AW

This unless you are in lower tiers of AW.
  • Options
    I am in tier 7-8 AW. CB make the spidey fight much easier. On the other hand, I have DW level 5 so Gwenpool benefit greatly from that. I just wish I have 6 T4 skills. LOL.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Is this even a question? Gweenpool mate, dont be silly, CB is OK but gweenpool finishes spidy or anyone faster! Plus power lock, incinerate and bleed the whole fight! This post is mindblowing!
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Crossbones doesn't need to be duped!
    And even if you dupe him you have to invest a lot of gems to make his ability working somehow! (I have CROSSBONES rank 5 lv 50/50 NOT duped!)

Instead.. GWENPOOL after 50 hits (you have to keep the combo) is able to NULLIFY the opponent's ability, nonetheless she incinerates with special 1, has power lock with special 2 and armor break on special 3.. every hit she does, she has a chance to bleed the opponent and also to stun him!

She's the best Skill champion to awake!
  • Options
    KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    CB bro, damn he hits like a tank.... In aw I just go through opponents with him, his favourites are science champs of cause, he has them for lunch lol... I have both gwenpool and CB and ama tell you... Unlike gwenpool whose damage can be negated to a level by bleed immune champs( to a level cos her crits are amazing) CB is a destroyer... Takes no prisoners.. Get him to 5/50 and you wouldn't regret it....
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lmao it is laughable, CB is trash compare to GP. If bleed immune incinerate the whole fight. CB signature ability is pure garbage. GP is top skill champ without question.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Its hard to say this, but @CapWW2 is actually right on this one.

Now, I'll go hang my head in shame for saying that....
  • Options
    messmess Posts: 38
    Elektra or Gwenpool
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Its hard to say this, but @CapWW2 is actually right on this one.

Now, I'll go hang my head in shame for saying that....

you made my day ahaha but we are right, Gwenpool is the BEST choice