**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Future of Blade!!

Lets get one thing straight.. i love blade and evrything about him and have him at a high rank.... now the problem is too many people use him and kabam doesn't nerf a champ because he/she is overpowered . But on the basis on how many people use him.. and look at the leader board now . Too many blades and the bill always comes due 🤦‍♀️.. so hear me out kabam . Do either a few of these things..
1) Nerf his prestige to the ground.. I'm talking ronan or hulk level prestige..
2) Nerf his synergies
3) Nerf his bleeds benefiting from deep wounds
4) Nerf his attack rating
5) Introduce charcters like Dr strange( return him to normal) black widow and thor as 5*s .. Dr strange needs to return to his normal self and this would be better a time than ever..
If you can't see the blade nerf coming you're delusional or is blinded by Wesley Snipes's muscles !! Either way its just a matter of time😭🤦‍♀️

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    I swear people just don't understand nowadays
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    The Blade Nerf Posts are prompt today.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Blade will never receive a downgrade as long as players still like him

After a few months he will be forgotten about as a new exceptional champ will come along and amaze everyone
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If they just lowered his prestige and the synergies everything else is unnecessary. He is very good but no where near overpowered without his synergy with GR and SS and if they nerf those Blade is still completely intact in terms of abilities
    Sungj wrote: »
    If they just lowered his prestige and the synergies everything else is unnecessary. He is very good but no where near overpowered without his synergy with GR and SS and if they nerf those Blade is still completely intact in terms of abilities

Exactly, there are other champions other than "The Mystic Killer"
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Nope.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    hes fine dont nerf him
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    How can people still be making new Blade nerf posts?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The good thing about all of these "nerf blade" posts is that the "Nerf <insert other "OP" champ>" posts are now gone...
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’d rather buff more champs than nerf them

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Yeah by the way, where is my comment? -.-
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited March 2018
    ^^^this 1000 times! Please nerf the Blade nerf posts, Kabam.
  • GintokiGintoki Posts: 41
    RIP blade 2017 - 2018
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Everyone needs to stop saying to nerf Blade. It’s been said thousands if times: buff the bad champs, make new champs that pwn Blade. JFC people
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    TrojanX05 wrote: »
    Blade will be nerfed soon for sure... There are too many Blade profile avatars nowadays.

so what?
    edited March 2018
    Blade isn't overpowered at all

Let's look at SW before the big change. She was overpowered, you could stun opponents infinitely and get a huge l2 off with both cruelty and fury buffs, not to mention the sheer amount of times she could regen from 25% to 100% in a matter of seconds.

Blade has his regen and its definitely one of the best atm but is only "OP" when either facing mystical dimensional beings or villains.. even then he's nowhere near as powerful as SW was.

Yes sure he's hugely useful in AW and atm AW is The Blade Wars but by saying he needs a nerf because he's overpowered is ridiculous

Just remember, a few months down the line and we'll probably have a new champ to marvel over.
This discussion has been closed.