**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

To good to be true???

Ok so the new women of power quest is 0 energy 0 entries so i can go down unlimiyed amount of timea and get gold iso and xp each time will i be banned if i keep doing this quest for the entire time for unlimited amount of gold

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't see how that could be considered an exploit. Don't know that you get enough gold to make it worthwhile though.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Better to be safe lol
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    It would be an exploit if you could get the completion and exploration rewards every time
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I haven't started, no time to try yet
    so sounds like after our 1st attempt, they won't "block" it saying we are out of the chance?
    hmmmm ..... Deja Vu?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Fully explored the entire event. No Ill after effects.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    No it wouldn't be considered an exploit because 1- its acting as intended and 2- it doesn't give u a worthwhile amount of any resource
  • SHADOW_BANDIT1SHADOW_BANDIT1 Posts: 26
    Once beat you won’t get the same rewards
  • Chork4Chork4 Posts: 6

That may be true for some of us but for some people that's a worthwhile investment of time.
  • Chork4Chork4 Posts: 6
    Chork4 wrote: »

That may be true for some of us but for some people that's a worthwhile investment of time.

Sorry I quoted the wrong post was trying to quote icebobby
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Run it on auto fight to rack up points for the solo event :)