**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Satisfy the compenstaion rewards?

Hi Guys,

As I saw on the MCOC Trucos FB page, everyone don't get equal rewards for compensation. So are you guys satisfy with what you got? Mine? I don't think so. It's like a bad joke.rdwko5lqefvj.png

Comments

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Im happy. I got alot of compensation because i was ranked in all arenas and had several daily cards. They did right by people by giving based on what was lost.i was satisfied.
  • Options
    Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    Better than nothing :smile: ... lets move on now .. more bugs in the game to worry about
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    edited June 2017
    the compensation was in line with the time you spend grinding arena some of my alliance members got more than others but then again don't expect great rewards if you don't put the time
  • Options
    MaskguyOriginalMaskguyOriginal Posts: 13
    I was satisfied, I was locked out for the entire 8 hours as that was that was my timezone play time. I refreshed and used boost to get the champs and I got 55 refills and ton of boosts which more than covered the units I spent refreshing.
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    i got same as you. but i managed get voodoo that arena.

will use to grind punisher or hyperion gogogooo :)
  • Options
    RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Good compensation, but my Voodoo is still undupped:(
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I was upset at first, but after seeing the boosts and stamina refills, I'm ok. I burned thru the stamina refills in t4b arena, took 21 matches, saved me about 10, plus I just ran through it in time to r5 my voodoo thanks to the t4c mystic I got from a milestone reward. Still have all my boosts saved up for a basic grind. I think it should have included a guardians crystal and a 4* sig stone as well, but overall, it's better than nothing.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Isn't it funny how all the post that people said no have been deleted
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Im satisfied we got compensation and what they gave wasn't to bad but they didn't do enough. It was all arena related. What about the energy that we couldn't use? What about all the solo events we missed out on?
  • Options
    TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    I'm glad they compensated us and acknowledged the problem , but what they gave us I dont think was entirely great. It could have been better.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    I got 5 star arena boosts... I don't even have 5 stars. Awesome compensation, I feel so understood.

Even the stamina refills are just bad compensation, because for the next 2 weeks, arena cutoffs will be insane. I would rather have that we got nothing instead of this.

rip IOS users... at least you got your Dr. Voodoo and Star Lord.
  • Options
    _slippery_pete1_slippery_pete1 Posts: 82
    Companion wasn't that bad guys. Imo though. I think at least 1 awakening gem shoul have come with all that. I believe we should have gotten a tech or a mystic gem. 1 of either of them. Other then that it wasn't too bad. However i think your right on the cutoffs. They will be insane for the next champs. And if you don't have a 5* cry it up. Its not forcing you to use the 5* boosts. Your still going to have them in you inventory until you can use them.
  • Options
    Like a few of my friends, I uninstalled the game when I heard what they had deemed adequate compensation. I still check the forums once in a while in the hopes that they might do something to drag me back in, but I'm not holding my breath.
  • Options
    Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    I didn't even get anything. Yay!

I mean that sarcastically. IM FRIGGIN PISSED!