**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* God Tier Rank Up Dilemma - r5 and generic AG

BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
r4 5* are duped Blade, duped Ice, unduped Stark.
r5 Blade or Stark? Awaken Stark if r5'ing or use for LOL at r4?
(or save the gem for my Voodoo?)

Have awakened r5 all the 4* gods I need, no other 5* of note. Primary goal is a first LOL run, not sure where to value prestige.

Comments

• AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    I recommend stark on R5ing,because he is an huge damage dealer,like an mini Starlord with utility,however i dont recommend duping him. He can do lots of damage when still not duped,when voodoo can barely do anything when not duped.

In the Case you are looking for prestige,r5 blade. Huge damage,regen,one of the best prestige’s,solution to most headaches of the contest. Hope this helped you!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Rank 5 blade. R4 starky can solo the easy path opponents and blade can take out the mystics and villains.
    You’ll need blade r5, starky r4, ghostrider, Miles morales & vulture (3* will work).
    That will give starky the extent enrage timer, increased shock time and blade can handle villains and magik on that lane.

Edit: Miles is the champ you’d switch around pending the path you plan to take. If you are going against doctor strange you throw in a mephisto/dorm for synergy.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    r4 5* are duped Blade, duped Ice, unduped Stark.
    r5 Blade or Stark? Awaken Stark if r5'ing or use for LOL at r4?
    (or save the gem for my Voodoo?)

Have awakened r5 all the 4* gods I need, no other 5* of note. Primary goal is a first LOL run, not sure where to value prestige.

I would r5 blade - higher pi and regen is much better so you save more potions. Stark spidey doesnt need any damage boosts. He can solo first 2 champs in LOL with no potions and boosts easily.

Stark doesnt need awakening to do LOL but he does get a lot more damage. I was in your situation. I saved my awakening gem for dr voodoo and wasnt disappointed. Even though blade is r5 for me, i still use dr voodoo way more for questing with his auto regen, reduced ability accuracy, powercontrol and l1 nullify/poison. When you 100% LoL you get more awakening gems which could fall nice and help solve your dilemma.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Thanks!
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Just duped Stark, so I guess I'll hit LOL and see if I get Mystic before awakening Voodoo.