**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake, Hulk, Red Hulk to 4/40?

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Which of my 4*/3/30 science champs do I take to rank 4?

Last option is Red Hulk (unduped)

(Accidentally hit post while typing and couldn't edit poll choices...)

Quake, Hulk, Red Hulk to 4/40? 35 votes

Quake (unduper)
31%
buffajrphillgreenUC439SnagglexananabananaCupidBrandonrapsBahamutLeanonymous214Awesomeminion4Waboba 11 votes
Hulk (O.G.) (dupe lvl 20)
51%
Alfa_PigeonstakdangerbluGAM3RGUYMr_OtterDmack976637RCunhaSpiritOfVengeanceThecrusher_9756Dingalospooderman123TheHoodedDormammuCyttorattkiller007The_Sentry12AssumedNameLogangronckishadow_lurker22Weav425 18 votes
Red h
17%
nameplasUaintnuhtinvinniegainzIceBobbyRicemanm4ciekk 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I would lean towards Quake but she does need a unqiue playstyle but sucks against limber and stun immune nodes
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Hulk (O.G.) (dupe lvl 20)
    Hulk: AMAZING chain stun, forgiving play style, impressively heavy hitter

Rulk: really needs dupe to withstand heavy use

Quake: unique as a platypus and needs a playstyle suited to HER specifically
  • Options
    m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    Red h
    Red Hulk: Insane dmg against mystic champions, decent energy dmg against champions with armor up, self-healing with L2. I use it in AQ and AW (attack)

Quake: Excellent choice against champions such as Night Crawler, Spider-Man, nodes such as All or Nothing
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Quake (unduper)
    Quake really isn't that hard to figure out.

I spend most fights pinned up against wall not getting hit while watching the opponent melt away every 10 seconds or so, the only time I eat one is if the AI starts with power or has a passive power gain so you play with a little more care.

Knocking over Luke cage without triggering his indestructable buff at all is good fun.
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Quake (unduper)
    If you're a Blade-only player, Quake is the worst playstyle for you (Requires skill).

If you're a skilled player, Quake is for you.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Snaggle wrote: »
    If you're a Blade-only player, Quake is the worst playstyle for you (Requires skill).

If you're a skilled player, Quake is for you.

Lol

I only have a 3* Blade and he's not my favorite 3* skill champ. I prefer, Taskmaster & Killmonger over Blade as 3* champs.