**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for 3x5 active alliance

Former officer looking for a active alliance that mainly runs map 3. I'm in desperate need of gold and alphas. I can clear lanes and drop bosses.
Looking for a alliance that goes hit rank rewards for items use and completion events. Weekly SA. You won't be disappointed

Line ID, mymazdaluvsme2 Mcoc ID, mymazdaluvsme

Comments

• JCCub1JCCub1 Posts: 13
    Hey mate. About to board a flight but hit me up in Line. Group of former top tier players/officers who have lives/families so playing to enjoy and help others build their roster
  • JCCub1JCCub1 Posts: 13
    aiiidl5jcs6s.jpg
  • nvrcmecomin1nvrcmecomin1 Posts: 160
    edited March 2018
    I sent you a in game friend request. We run map 4x5. And we are in silver 1 bracket in war working our way up. We understand that ppl have lives, to us it's life first then game. All we ask is that ppl communicate with us and participate as much as life allows them. Find me on line if your interested.we get plenty of Alphas from events & crystals. We do SA weekly, Completion, Item use, & we don't ask for arena events... 🙃
    Line; nvrcmecomin1
    IGN; nvrcmecomin1
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    We run map 5,3,5,3,4 and my stash is always overflowing with alphas. Usually get one from item use too. Weekly SA, 2 war groups. Add me on line or in game for more info. MegaSkater67 for both.
  • metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52 ★
    in VCTRÃ we run map 3 all the time. we go for SA & Completion. we're super chill & would love to have you join i added you in game.
  • EverettEverett Posts: 7
    If your still lookin message me in game or on line Everett_52 we run map 4 during AW placment and 3 when attack is on.