**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More Female Characters In The Game

Geo10megGeo10meg Posts: 21
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello guys! I made this poll to see who is the most wanted female character to be added to the contest. If you think it a little bit, you will realize that Kabam has not added a woman hero/villain for ages with a few exceptions such as Hela. So what do you believe? Feel free to comment below if the option you want is not in the poll!

More Female Characters In The Game 68 votes

Voyager
1%
Cassy 1 vote
Spider Woman
11%
Alex_sc11JyotishkaBahamutMaandy123The_red_EclipseRockypantherxQacobPIZZATIME 8 votes
Emma Frost
58%
Etaki_LirakoiLocoMotivesbuffajrPoolHeroBoltsyGAM3RGUYWildpantsSac123_The_Prankster16MasterTroller42AlCapone2727_ASDF_IceBobbyHammerbro_64imnooneStrange_happensNight_ProwlerXElitehunterSix_strings6XFA_Rebooted 40 votes
Satana
2%
Next2HellPristineWater 2 votes
Shuri
7%
MU313PedritkoLordRaymondNarwhal52xEdisonLaw 5 votes
Moongirl (with Devil Dinosaur)
7%
Elijah1929Foxhero007Baseballguy711spooderman123TheHoodedDormammu 5 votes
Black Widow MCU
7%
Vladislas22Sundance_2099Time4ASpankingtaojay1alin_panduru 5 votes
Sin
0%
Clea
1%
TheLegend27 1 vote
Luna Snow (MFF exclusive)
1%
Thesurvivlist 1 vote

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Black Cat
    Shadowcat
    Dani Moonstar
    Magma
    Firestar
    Moonstone
    Dagger (and Cloak)
    Sersi

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Woah woah woah… can you realize that in the main Avengers, GotG, Defenders, Thunderbolts, Sinister6, F4, X-men, Mutant Brotherhood… and about 90% of other marvel teams, there are less women usually by a long shot.

Heck even the MCU has Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Valkyrie, and not quite the Wasp yet, with potentially Rescue if you wanna count half a scene

Meanwhile on the male side:
    Iron monger, Whiplash, the two frost giants, Baron Zemo, Red Skull, and… the Mandarin (PROPER!) all still to use. Plus Hiemdal, the executioner and even Odin

AND if you’re looking at the X-men films we’re missing about half and half there
  • Strange_happensStrange_happens Posts: 70
    Emma Frost
    What about jubalee, silk, black cat um Valkyrie, white tigress list goes on I can only list a couple
  • Geo10megGeo10meg Posts: 21
    Emma Frost
    What about jubalee, silk, black cat um Valkyrie, white tigress list goes on I can only list a couple

Yeah, man I love these too. If only the forum would approve more than 10 options :smile:
    Emma Frost
    Hela, Morningstar, and Medusa have all been added recently. Proxima Midnight will be in April.

It’s fine to ask about which female to add, but you’re making up your own narrative regarding them not adding females recently.

Sorry, if I was misunderstood. I did not mean that Kabam has not added any female character in the game recently but that from November (with the release of Hela) we have not seen any woman join the contest. I know that Proxima is coming and I am hopefull that there will be more joining her in the future.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Why more women? Why not just the most popular characters regardless of gender? Selection bias towards women is sexist!

For those feminists who keep shouting "Equality": You should not want the women of Marvel to be added because they are mostly portrayed as sex symbols or lust icons, despite how badass they may be. Have you seen the (lack of) costumes? It's like the video of "Girls run the world"...
    Emma Frost
    Marri wrote: »
    Why more women? Why not just the most popular characters regardless of gender? Selection bias towards women is sexist!

For those feminists who keep shouting "Equality": You should not want the women of Marvel to be added because they are mostly portrayed as sex symbols or lust icons, despite how badass they may be. Have you seen the (lack of) costumes? It's like the video of "Girls run the world"...

I did not say to add only women, but just not to add men all the time. For example, in the previous update they could have added one man and one woman and I hope they will at least do that in the future. Also I did not say that I want more femalesbecause they are mostly portrayed as sex symbols, I just want to see a balance between male champions and female champions (50-50). Some women have interesting powers and it would be quiet cool to see how they interact with the other (Emma Frost, Moongirl etc)
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Voyager
    Squirell Girl!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Wasp
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost
    None of those characters are really “mainstream” in the Marvel universe aside from Emma and Shuri, so those aren’t very likely. We are getting proxima midnight soon, tho
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    But where's the love for Jubilee?

Let’s not forget:

Silver Sable
    Madam Hydra
    Black Cat
    Mariko (Logan’s on again off again girlfriend that runs the Yakuza)
  • HammerManHammerMan Posts: 12
    Rachel Grey
    Misty Knight
    Black Cat
    Tigra
    Sif
    Jessica Jones
    Squirrel Girl
    Invisible Woman
    Mystique
    Spiral!!!
    Kitty Pryde
    Jubilee
    Lady Deathstrike
    Madame Masque
    Maria Hill (?)
    Polaris
    Valkyrie
    Dagger
    Kate Bishop
    Wolfsbane
    Negasonic Teenage Warhead
    American Dream

Maybe capitalize on Netflix's GLOW with the following:
    Titania
    Thundra
    Frenzy
    Armor
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    SQUIRREL GIRL!!!!!
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Spider Woman
    We have Emma Frost and Wasp now soooo
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Black Widow MCU
    Luna Snow will never be added since, as noted, she's a Future Fight exclusive.
  • Hey guys, please add any new Champion suggestions you may have to our Character Wishlist Thread.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.