**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WAR SYNERGY QUESTION

Do champs only have synergy in war if they are brought in by the same person?

I was under the impression that if I brought in a champ that had synergy with someone else’s, and I put them both on a linked node- they would get their own synergy.
Is this not correct ?

Comments

• Options
    CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    Basically - do synergies work on linked nodes?
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    How about they don’t work at all! Surprise right ?
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Do champs only have synergy in war if they are brought in by the same person?

I was under the impression that if I brought in a champ that had synergy with someone else’s, and I put them both on a linked node- they would get their own synergy.
    Is this not correct ?

That has never been the case as far as I know. Synergies only apply to the defenders you bring. So if you bring a classic Spidey and someone else places Electro, you're not going to get the crit synergy the 2 share.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    No synergies do not work that way, in fact they don't work at all in alliance war defense.
  • Options
    CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    Riegel wrote: »
    No synergies do not work that way, in fact they don't work at all in alliance war defense.

So synergies still do not work?? Are they fixing this?? Unreal.
  • Options
    KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    They are talking about fixing it..
    It's coming soon.
    So in 3 years they will announce they won't work and are removing it
  • Options
    Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    no syngeries on defense
  • Options
    Blown away that this is still an issue, been assuming it was patched, like how would I even know... Can you guys warn the community of this issue again? No really, I want you guys to message all the ppl who play this game and say hey btw this HUGE component of AW that has been broken for months is still broken, just a reminder we suck at this job