**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu soul bond doesn’t show up

When I use dormammu, the soul bond icon doesn’t show up anymore when using a heavy attack to activate it. I’ve tried with both 4/5* in arena, duel, event quests. I can tell it still works because I was able to get regen still after a sp3 and heavy after. it’s just there’s no longer an indicator showing up for it when it’s active. Anyone else have the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    mcofnyc wrote: »
    When I use dormammu, the soul bond icon doesn’t show up anymore when using a heavy attack to activate it. I’ve tried with both 4/5* in arena, duel, event quests. I can tell it still works because I was able to get regen still after a sp3 and heavy after. it’s just there’s no longer an indicator showing up for it when it’s active. Anyone else have the same issue?

it happens sometimes with my 5 star dorms. but for me the heavy attack doesnt activate anymore. But not all the time. Also, his sp1 is bugged - the second hit almost never comes and once when it did, the opponent just ran through it and killed me.