**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question On The Collector

I just pulled a 5 star blade from the 10,000 crystal, I was wondering if his danger sense would work on the collector?.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It does, but only if you have the GR "villain" synergy.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    It doesn't, he's not a villain
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    He doesn't. Neither will his bleed. There is no champion that "works" against Collector. Just use someone who hits hard or has power control
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Ryansapph wrote: »
    so Hawkeye would be a decent choice against him? he does major Power control

Not enough damage. Collector will shrug off his bleed majority of the time. Ideally, you don't want him to have a chance to use even his SP1 so someone like Dormammu or both Visions. Stark Spidey is good since he auto-evades specials and has high damage. Hawkeye is not a bad choice, you can have him on your team and give him a chance since you won't be able to solo Collecter with any champion. I don't think it's been tried but Mordo can block unblockable attacks so he could be of some use, but he doesn't hit that hard.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    As long as you have your wallet ranked up you’ll be fine.

But seriously, helpful champs to evade the SP1 are duped OG Daredevil and Stark Spidey, Vision for Power Control, and duped Hulk that you keep using 20% revives on.

At the end of the day, 20-30 revives and just about any moderately hard hitting champs should get it done. Make sure you use a couple 3- or 4- hit combos to prolong how many shots you get in before triggering the SP1 of doom.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Odin is the best counter to the Collector.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I'm gonna take run too eventually. I got a duped symbiote spidey, would he be better than duped hyperion?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Check out The Analyzer's video on him using Vision.