**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Youtuber!

So i made a youtube channel 3 days ago and i have posted 2 videos with 1 coming up later! Hope you all like it!

YT Name: MCOC Gyrospin14

Comments

• Wouldbe helpful if you leave a comment of my videos and tell me how they are! Thanks!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Just checked it out. You're off to a good start. It takes time to build an audience. Keep posting videos, and keep putting it out there. As you go along, you'll get better. Two suggestions. First is watch your own videos. You can learn a lot by watching them and improving on it. Second suggestion is take the comments with a grain of salt. There can be some helpful ones, and some that are just negative. You'll develop a thick skin. Good luck! :)
  • Just checked it out. You're off to a good start. It takes time to build an audience. Keep posting videos, and keep putting it out there. As you go along, you'll get better. Two suggestions. First is watch your own videos. You can learn a lot by watching them and improving on it. Second suggestion is take the comments with a grain of salt. There can be some helpful ones, and some that are just negative. You'll develop a thick skin. Good luck! :)

Thanks so much for saying im off to a great start!

• Anyone else going to give me tips or advise?
  • Anyone?
  • I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91
    I suggest you don't spam the forum about it. Post a few videos on reddit instead.
    This is more like a place to whine.
  • Oh i didnt know that the forums became a whining place