**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpool in crystals

Why dont you add deadpool in crystals i mean he didnt create the battlerealm or world maybe maestro should be but not dp and also why should you buy champions its selly i mean we already buy units and crystals then why champions

Comments

• Options
    JJGJJG Posts: 145
    Why dont you add deadpool in crystals i mean he didnt create the battlerealm or world maybe maestro should be but not dp and also why should you buy champions its selly i mean we already buy units and crystals then why champions
    because deadpool is a great champ and his regen is insane
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    DEADPOOL is the only champion that have passive regeneration based on power meter and thus doesn’t need any potions to win you wars/aq and questing.

Another one is wolverine that also have insane regeneration based on power meter but since wolverine’s regeneration is not a passive buff but IS A BUFF then in some situation wolverine could never regenerate at all and he could regenerate like crazy but could demands potions in long way.

Deadpool is another story and that’s why he’s never in an crystals and only available in the rarest occasion such as.... I don’t know which one but I do know he was in arena before and he may be in arena again but it’s only a theory of an rumors

The theory of an rumors state that he will be in arena again for a price to pay to be eligible to enter arena when deadpool2 movie comes out in cinemas. But it could be truth or lies.