**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need alliance

Need an alliance for me my team rating is 50k

Comments

• Dr_SavvyDr_Savvy Posts: 4
    Hello there, please join our new but active alliance we've created especially to accommodate newer players that's struggling to get in a decent home. We don't kick people for stupid reasons, we're really chilled and like a family. We will help you to grow strong quickly so that we can all progress as a team. Alliance name: "Camps Creators"
  • SborlaxSborlax Posts: 248
    Alliance tag: [S-N-X]
    My line id is Sborlax, add me.
  • SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    Add me on line: swingtwisters
    Worldwide, active alliance map2. Join us, energetic and crazy :)
  • metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52
    come check us out at VCTRÃ my line & game id are the same as here.
  • MadroxIndigoMadroxIndigo Posts: 31
    We are a map3, 3.7 mil ally and growing. Need more daily active dedicated players. All wars and AQ and line are mandatory. No event mins or donations needed. You would be great to have on our team. Hit me up on line. ID is captainultra21st
  • Eetle35Eetle35 Posts: 6
    If you haven't decided and feel generous, I have created a new alliance with few people. I have a couple of friends that are slightly better than me already in, but we need more people. The alliance is called Apotheosis Inc., tag is [Aptho], and my in-game username is Eetle35. It is currently open, so if you want to directly join, you can. Else, you can friend me. Thank you!
  • are you all still looking for members?
  • gamerbridegamerbride Posts: 17
    If your still looking...we need members. 1.4m alliance, 1094WR, SILVER 2 BRACKET, building alliance up and currently doing map2 in AQ, focused more on AW right now...must be active in AQ &AW, no donations... line a must
    Ingame & line id..gamerbride
    [TMC11]TheMarvelChampions
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    edited March 2018
    Hey you look strong enough for my new alliance with officer spots available. NO LINE! For more info visit https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/57690/new-alliance-officer-spots-available#latest