**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rare or Extremely rare?

NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
So.... I think it’s safe to say that you need to change some of the wording on your game. 4% is rare, while 0.02% is something entirely different. 1 out of 5000 on each crystal is a bit crazy.

Comments

• Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    So.... I think it’s safe to say that you need to change some of the wording on your game. 4% is rare, while 0.02% is something entirely different. 1 out of 5000 on each crystal is a bit crazy.

So, you order a steak rare. How red does it have to be for it to be rare in your eyes? Some might like just a little sear on both sides and red and oozing on the inside. Some prefer something that is not quite so "moo." But in both instances it is still rare. Same with crystals like these.
  • Options
    KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    Show the cow you own a grill and bring me my steak.

Just scare it a bit
  • Options
    SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    When cooking a steak there is way to have it cooked less than rare, it's called Blue.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    I rather medium well
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Technically, a rare steak even has a recognized temperature range of 130-140*.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

So, you order a steak rare. How red does it have to be for it to be rare in your eyes? Some might like just a little sear on both sides and red and oozing on the inside. Some prefer something that is not quite so "moo." But in both instances it is still rare. Same with crystals like these.

Wrong. If you do more than sear both sides it isn't rare anymore lol.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    I rather medium well

Medium well = ruined lol. Here is the proof. As you go through life you will find many people who used to like steak well done or medium well and have progressed to rare and medium rare. But you will go to your grave and never find one person, literally not one, who used to like it rare and now prefers well done. The entirety of human experience is against you.
  • Options
    AIISupernaturalAIISupernatural Posts: 40
    its a different rare!!!
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

Actually it's called blue when it's like that
  • Options
    DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    I always get my steak well done, I don't trust eating anything not completely cooked
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    I always get my steak well done, I don't trust eating anything not completely cooked
    ditto
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Depends on the cut of beef for me. Rare is fine, but not bloody. LeNoir is correct. If you do more than sear it briefly on both sides, it's Medium-Rare. I'm a trained cook. ;) Blue is fine if that's your taste, but I don't eat anything that still blinks. XD