**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So now that we have had time to run through Chapter 2...

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
The rewards suck bracciole. Map 4 is very hard, and that's just getting warmed up. This is a huge unit investment.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Then you aren't ready for it yet dude. I completed it with 0 units used on the first day of its release. Just take the time to save up items before each run. It isn't meant to be completed quickly and cheaply
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Items and units aren't the same. I used some items to complete (haven't explored), but no units. I have a lot of revives stockpiled since I don't need them in any standard quests.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited June 2017
    You can run 5.2.1-3 using 0 units or items.

5.2.4 I used like 7 items due to caltrops path

5.2.5 was a 2-3 item section

5.2.6 I bellied up....lol. I had to use 2-3 team revives per collector fight. 1- 2 items to get through 2 of lanes.

All items I had were saved up. Only units I used were for energy refills. I have finished 5.2 100%

My go to team was Thor, magik, SL, Hyperion and ww2
    edited June 2017

4* R5 team or 5*/55? My first run of map 4 was brutal tbh, 4 4*/5 and a 55 Magik.

5☆ r4 magik and SL
    4☆ r5 Thor, Hyperion and ww2

Some lanes I had to study first...like caltrops in 5.2.4. For that lane I adjusted and brought bleed immune champs.
    I actually would consider Thor or hyperion easy mode over SL. I was able to keep severl opponents in long duration stuns with thor which helped against bane. Hyperion just squashes opponents in like 20 hits
    The regen does not do as much as you think. I parry u til I die...lol
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I was worried The Collector would be a huge unit pit, but my NC performed above expectations. I was brainstorming on how to beat him (i dont have a duped OG DD or OG Vision) so i thought Mordo and NC. I didnt manage to beat him with Mordo, but NC was awesome. Only cost me 6 revives, wouldve been 3 if i didnt screw up at the start 3 times :D
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    The rewards do suck something fierce. I mean not even T2 Alpha frags?? but I didn't spend any units outside of refills. I've fully explored quest 6 only done 1-2 runs in the remaining 5 quest.

Quest 1-3: Easy
    Quest 4: tough, havent used any items yet. I'm sure I will with the caltraps lane.
    Quest 5: No items
    Quest 6: Some of the lanes I had to revive my team up once, others I manage to crawl to the collector. The collector himself at first i used like 5 team revives. But after the initial pass I am able to get him down in 1-2 team revives.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I used 15 revives the whole run but I had over 40 because I'm saving up for LOL. I used all my level 1 and 2 health potions. I have one rank 4 5* and 6 5/50 4*. Not a great roster but I have some skill