**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Rating Reduced

My alliance War rating has apparently been reduced without any reason.
We had 1.529 of War Rating last sunday (march 11), we started a war and lost 67 points, making our total to go to 1.522 (Tier 5).

Today (March 14) we searched for an oponent, and now we have only 1.072 points in War Rating, and we are currently on Tier 11.

Can anybody explain this? It will have serious effects on our War Season...

Last Wars results:
rtt1903f6a8j.jpg
qmrjcz7iad44.jpg
d7085b20w7km.jpg

War opened today
k1jcj6lwfd01.jpg

Comments

• KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    Likely punishment for a modder thats the only time I've heard it hsppened

• Kynny wrote: »

As far as I and the other officers knows, nobody from our alliance uses mods.

And in that case, Kabam doesn't notifies the alliance?
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    Ask your leader I think last time it happened the leader got a message saying they adjusted the score
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They don't discuss actions taken on Accounts. If it's the same case I am thinking of, someone contacted Support and asked why the Rating was lowered. They don't message Allies when that happens as far as I know.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Tgbarbosa wrote: »
    Kynny wrote: »

As far as I and the other officers knows, nobody from our alliance uses mods.

And in that case, Kabam doesn't notifies the alliance?

It is against their policy to discuss player's accounts with others. Players have the right to privacy.

However, it was requested that some sort of indicator be placed on a player's in-game profile to show that they had been banned or suspended. You see it here in the forums. The original purpose of the suggestion is to prevent the same person from being reported over and over again so people's time aren't wasted reporting them and supports time isn't wasted as well. Now that alliances are also being punished, it would save alliances time; otherwise, they would have to wait and spend the time trying to figure out who hasn't logged on in days.

Since the suggestion was never implemented, I'm guessing that they had denied the request.
  • Kabam support has replied to me and confirmed that one of the members of my alliance has cheated in Alliance War.

I would like to say that we are very sorry if your alliance has lost to our. We deeply regret that our alliance could have being given advantage due to a cheat of one of our members.

We DO NOT support cheaters. For this reason, I and the rest of the members of ours alliance, have requested Kabam to promptly BAN whoever has been used cheat on my alliance. And in all alliances as well.