**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling T4CC

I don't know if it's a common thing but I know several people, including myself, that are overflowing with t4cc and can't use them fast enough because we don't have the gold. I feel like they should be able to be sold, obviously not for t5cc shard since those don't exist yet, but simply for gold. Preferably a hefty amount though, maybe 50k each... Opinions?

Comments

• KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    They should allow us to sell them for shards and gold as well. If they don’t want to introduce t5cc for several months then selling t4cc should award t5bc shards for now.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    50k per Cat? :/
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    Mace532 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's a common thing but I know several people, including myself, that are overflowing with t4cc and can't use them fast enough because we don't have the gold. I feel like they should be able to be sold, obviously not for t5cc shard since those don't exist yet, but simply for gold. Preferably a hefty amount though, maybe 50k each... Opinions?

Most people just stopped opening t4 crystals and map crystals at that point

I for one have
    11/12/11/12/12/12
    For the six classes can't open **** now on the main acct
  • Mace532Mace532 Posts: 29
    ych2td50puih.png
    wc8dy3pc7bsu.png
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    You have almost 3k glory & full energy, maybe spend some glory on gold crystals, use the energy to do some questing. Yes, the amount of gold you get through both ways are minimal, but minimal is still more than nothing.
    You have almost 3k glory & full energy, maybe spend some glory on gold crystals, use the energy to do some questing. Yes, the amount of gold you get through both ways are minimal, but minimal is still more than nothing.

I buy 5 gold crystals every time I can and I use my energy haha just happened to be full when I took the screenshots. Plus I grind arena. I'm not hurting for gold, would just like the option to sell t4cc. I get people stop opening once they're full but we shouldn't have to. I wanna keep opening crystals and sell the overflow.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You could always use them.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    First off, if you’re that concerned with expiring T4CC then stop opening crystals that may contain them. Second, I’d go ahead and hold onto as many as you can. Surely we’re gonna need T5CC at some point and you’ll be able to sell them for shards then.
    You could always use them.

THANKS GENIUS. I'm trying. Don't have iso though. I did save 3 cosmics from expiring by taking 5* hype to r3.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    And within 5 minutes of us being allowed to sell them(again)

"My phone sold my T4C while I took a shower, typical KABAM!"

"My 4h old son accidentally sold my T4C after hacking my password, why did you allow this to happen KABAM?"
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Man, much like the lady in my state winning the lottery and trying to stay secret; what a problem to have lol
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    let's reopen this discussion @Kabam Miike

It's infuriating that the reason I can't sell T4CC is because Kabam doesn't want to deal with accidental selling.

I stop opening crystals when I'm full up but that halts all progress if the only decent champs you get are all of the same class or two.

what happens more, someone accidentally sells or we let it expire? choose the majority and turn selling back on.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    and a little good will towards the players would go a long way to reassure us that you care and that this catastrophe of a release might actually get fixed.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I'm all for leaving it the way it is. If you're overflowing on t4cc, even 50k gold isn't going to mean much to you. And when we could sell these catalysts, we didn't get nearly that much. Even if they offered 100k per catalyst, I wouldn't sell any. I'd much rather rank up a 4* champ to 5/50 even if only for arena purposes. There are so many other ways to get gold in this game.

50% of this game is smart resource management. Patient people who are good at management resources get much further, much faster. I like it.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Just don't open AQ crystals, t4cc crystals, t4 shard crystals, glory crystals, ect.