**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you remember the civil war monthly event?

It will be really nice to see an event like this for infinity war where we need to choose a side. The good side or the bad side. Depending upon which side you choose you'll unlock that monthly event and fight the other side just like in 8.0.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Yeah that was kind of fun.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    It will be really nice to see an event like this for infinity war where we need to choose a side. The good side or the bad side. Depending upon which side you choose you'll unlock that monthly event and fight the other side just like in 8.0.

I have a few other suggestions to add on top of this:
    1.The side you choose is the side you're in for the entirety of the monthly quest.(Last time we could change midway)
    2.Exclusive Titles and Maps for both sides
    3.Rewards Specific to this Quest Alone Antagonise each other
  • Protocol8051Protocol8051 Posts: 40
    @charaderdude2 I agree. I didn't like the side switching part.
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Yeah, why not do it with every major film release?
    RA_AR wrote: »
    Yeah, why not do it with every major film release?

Nah man,Only ones with major teams fighting each other.
    edited March 2018
    I wouldn't mind seeing another Event like the Deadpool Event we had a while back. Where we kept getting Dups and Rewards along the way. That was a fun one. Of course, I was much earlier on in my Account then, but it was still a fun little Event.
    I wouldn't mind seeing another Event like the Deadpool Event we had a while back. Where we kept getting Dups and Rewards along the way. That was a fun one. Of course, I was much earlier on in my Account then, but it was still a fun little Event.

The one with Deadpooloids?I remember that one.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    I started playing AFTER the civil war quest thing, so I would be very excited to see something different for next monthly event quest

The one with Deadpooloids?I remember that one.

That's the one. I miss the Dup Event as well.