**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Can't join AQ.

l5m8jn639vmv.jpg
I keep restarting and this keeps showing. I'm the one that started AQ.

Comments

• SladedalsSladedals Member Posts: 2
    Same for me... Wonderful job from kabam as usual...
  • Alkaline_fairyAlkaline_fairy Member Posts: 11
    To be fair by the time I get into AQ IF I do everyone will be dead since theyve lost most of their champs from being kicked out of game left, right and centre. It's an utter joke.
  • FoematFoemat Member Posts: 1
    I'm having this issue as well. I tried joining bg2 and it never loaded. Others in my alliance were having connection issues as well. When I finally got back into the game I see the same as above. What's even worse is it shows my champs being locked in AQ so I can't even use them for other events while I wait for a fix.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. I'm sorry to see that you're having this issue with your AQ. Please submit a ticket about this to Customer Support so that they can see about releasing your Champions. You can submit a ticket in the game by clicking on the gear icon in the top left corner of the app, then choosing Support. Thanks for your patience!
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Update: OP! Please try now. I asked our team to look into this for you. If anybody else is having this problem, please follow Kabam Wolf's instructions.
This discussion has been closed.