**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* awakening gem offer

I see some people have this offer available to them but not others what are the requirements to get it and why isn't it available to everyone

Comments

• Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Sometimes kabam sends out offers to folks who don't spend real $ or have not spent in a long time to reengage those peoples wallets. I believe that is what happened.
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Sometimes kabam sends out offers to folks who don't spend real $ or have not spent in a long time to reengage those peoples wallets. I believe that is what happened.

Agree, it's on my FTP account, but the one I spend too much money on it's not there:(
  • Options
    DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    Well this isn't right kabam offer should be made to all classless move.
  • Options
    DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    Here's someone willing to pay for a stupid gratuitous item but I spend so I don't get the offer shouldn't those who do spend get a deal for the money they have spent? And you wonder why people complain about you so much situations like this.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I personally find it disgusting that some are given access to this deal while others are not, no matter what the requirements are.

Any deal offered should be for all.