Options

Missing AQ rank rewards

I left my alliance last night after everyone got their rank rewards for AQ. I was told I could leave since all the other members got their rewards so mine should come through. I’ve waited a day and I haven’t received any rank rewards. This is the second time this has happened now lately and it’s becoming a joke. Why can’t your stupid system do it’s job? I need those rank rewards for the t4b and glory so I’d like to know when I’m going to get them. Didn’t do a whole week of 5x5 for nothing, thanks

Comments

• Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Kabam are you there? Would like an answer please was supposed to get these rewards yesterday...
  • Options
    Kabam your support page won't work can I please get an answer it's been two days now!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    You’ve been trolled lol
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey @Kamr05, Summoners actually need to be in the Alliance that they did the Alliance Quests with in order to receive their rank rewards. Leaving their Alliance early would make them ineligible for rank rewards. That being said, the blackout period for Alliance events is only 5 days, so it won't be long before you'll be getting those ranked rewards with your new Alliance.
  • Options
    thanks for the reply @Kabam Zibiit but when you do a full week of 5x5 and need to leave in time for a new player to join the alliance for AW, it's entirely not fair. Quite frankly that's disgusting. So just becuase my rewards were slightly delayed over my alliance team mates, because of your messed up system not giving rewards properly, I have to miss out. I won't accept this I'm sorry. You must understand rank rewards give a full t4b and glory crystals which are really important because all I spend glory on nowadays is t1 alphas. On top of that, I didn't leave my alliance early. I stated in my first post that I left after AQ finished entirely. If you want I can ask my alliance to give me screen shots of the AQ history. They allowed me to stay until AQ was finished completely for rank rewards.
  • Options
    Nothing has been done, I’m Writing a complaint.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    1. You need to be in alliance until you receive rewards, not just until AQ ends. 2. Not everyone in alliance receive rewards at the same time