**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What will Agent Venom's cutoff be?

What do you guys think? I have a 4* already, kinda wanna dupe him for fun and the obvious 5* shards

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The basic arenas don't give shards from dupes
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    But I heard the cut off to be like 1.8 it 1.9 million
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    2.5 should garantee him 100%
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    You'll get the 5* shards directly from the arena ranked rewards, but not from the dupe.

I would expect his cutoff to be under 2m. Especially if Doc Ock went for less than 2.1m in the first round.
  • Options
    Roger678Roger678 Posts: 3
    What is the cut off for each rank bracket .?
  • Options
    Roger678Roger678 Posts: 3
    I mean 100-60 % , 60-46 , 46-25 , 25-10 , below 10% .?
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    All cut-offs depend on how many people play and what they score. There is no “set” cut-off. This spreadsheet shows you the top few ranks, but of course it is limited by the number of people who actually report their scores.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/htmlview#
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    @Roger678 A good source for historical ranked reward cutoffs is the Trucos website. You can also follow them if you have the Line app or on Facebook.

The only ranked rewards for the 4* Basic arena that are actively tracked are the 11-25% and the 1-10% brackets. Typically, you will earn the 11-25% rewards if you score ~1.6m points (just past all milestone rewards). The top 10% bracket varies from champ to champ and from round to round. For example, Round 1 for Doc Ock only needed 2.04m points to be in the top 10% but I scored 2.3m in Round 2 and didn't get him.

They also actively track the cutoffs for the other featured arenas.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    You'll get the 5* shards directly from the arena ranked rewards, but not from the dupe.

I would expect his cutoff to be under 2m. Especially if Doc Ock went for less than 2.1m in the first round.

Never know. He went for 2 Mil Round 1, but 2.2 didn't get him Round 2. Best to leave a 500k buffer. I don't see AV going for more than 2.5-2.6
  • Options
    Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    I say 3 mil
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Is the dupe worth the time?

• Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Is the dupe worth the time?

It's not huge, as it goes away if you get hit 5 times, but while it's up, it's extra attack power and crit damage. Not huge, but worth awakening if you have no problem grinding out ~2.5mil.

I have my AV as a r5, and since I got him from his featured arena back when Dorm was basic, I'm definitely going to awaken him.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I have him at R3/30 undupped, I know his awakened ability is useful, but too lazy to grind for him this week. I'm currently only using him for arena roster, don't plan to bring him to R4 or R5 anytime soon, so will just leave his awakening to crystal dup. Maybe I'll do the minimum for ranking milestone to help out a little. Good luck and cheers. (Hope his cut-off is as low as 1.7M or lower).
  • Options
    GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    2.1 and it's gonna be fine lol my friend got doc Ock at 2.04mill😂
  • Options
    BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    Thanks for the feedback everybody! Think I'm gonna be aiming for an even 2mil and see where that leaves me
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I got 2.8 million. I hope that will be enough
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Bump