**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please getting back awakening gem and return nightcrawler to non-awaken states

Hello, gm

I want to get back my 5 star awakening gem(black : be able to use all class) becasue wrong using by lag and tough problems.

At 2018-03-14 evening, I did mcoc arena.
I tried to press "ask for help" but i hit "use items" and i tried to cancel but used awakening gem to nightcrawler by lag and double tough.

I am old user from more 2years ago.
I knew non-awaken nightcrawler is more than awaken at defense. Everybody know at least old user.
I can not use awakening gem to nightcrawler without being insane.

Please help to get back awakening gem and return nightcrawler to non-awaken states.

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Posting on the forums isn't going to help, try opening a support ticket
  • Options
    GsyoonGsyoon Posts: 2
    Thank you. I didnt know. So i sent e-mail at support
  • Options
    AwesomeKyloRenAwesomeKyloRen Posts: 76
    @Jordan128 Mate he is talking about asking for help in arena. In case you don't know, you can use items on people in arena and he accidentally pressed the awakening gem after double tapping and lag made him press use item and the awakening gem. Also, yeah just open support and hopefully they'll give it back @Gsyoon. That really sucks
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The explanation seems very unlikely and I doubt they will give you back your gem. Wish you luck though.
  • Options
    Hey Gsyoon, your concerns in this instance would be best directed to our Support team. To submit a Support ticket, simply tap on the grey gear icon, located in the in the top left corner of the game’s Home screen. From there, tap the button that says “Support” and then tap on the option for “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.