**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Extreme lag issues

This is quite a problem, i lagged through this whole fight against IM like im in slow motion in AQ and he beat me senseless 3x, why did you guys just do maintenance and I'm experiencing extreme lagging. I'm very upset because i never die when i fight IM and i shouldn't have to revive since you guys just fixed the server. I would like everyone effected by the earlier login issue and lag issues to receive a aq revive and potions for their trouble.

Comments

• PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Hey man. It's everyone. We feel your pain. No matter how good you are, you're useless if you lose control of your champs. Ai will whoop up on you. We're screaming at the wall about the lag. NO ONE from Kabam will respond

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
  • Me345Me345 Posts: 1
    I dont know why someone dont pull the plug on these bastards at kabam . they shamefull . spend money to receive what ??? I wishbthey had texhnology that u can put tpur fist threw the phone and strangle the douchw bags at kabam .peace. I hope u choke on **** kabam