**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you a collector?

BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Hey guys, just genuinely curious to see which of us out there are really the collecting type. Personally, I've never sold a champion the entire time I've been playing because I truly like having all types of different champions. I can honestly say I am a collector! So which are you?

Are you a collector? 49 votes

True collector!
53%
DJRipsterGround_Round1NinjAlanJay_IberoWarofgods13514benshbvg2782Chris_L_HVision_41HeroBoltsyKaty_CandyRCunhaCodornasJCPer14RA_ARSpiderCoolsAntonioTheCoolBatman_26_2019shchong2Danny_ 26 votes
Only need the coolest champs
46%
ThatweirdguyErza_ScarletRaganatorSpity68Danicb94VuskaadqqedfyvrSac123_BajjsbwuqjwDarkrider05VuDahDeadpool_42422112Baseballguy711Hulk_SmellsRasiloverSpurgeon14PeterQuillUltimatechampioncx234331927_2BPunished 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I don't sell, but I am not a collector, more like a hoarder!!

You should accept the reality as well.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited March 2018
    True collector!
    Yes, and i just got my 2* wakandan crystal from Marvel Insider, i needed Warmachine or Killmonger, but ofc i didnt get either of them. Got a fkn classic capitan america who s lvl 99 already

Same thing happened when i opened Asgard Crystal and Monster Crystal a few months ago
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Only The One Above All knows the depths I go to to collect.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    True collector!
    I sold my 1* Spiderman, and still want him back!
  • Options
    Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    True collector!
    I sold my 1* Spiderman, and still want him back!

Same here.
  • Options
    Thanks for voting everybody!
  • Options
    ShadowXShadowX Posts: 42
    There should be an in between I like to collect but have sold champs on occasion
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    True collector!
    I would like to collect all 1*/2*'/3*/4*/5*/6* champs if possible. I will continue to rank them for various reasons, including continue to increase total hero base points, for SA milestones, for solo milestones, for using up expiring catalysts or ISOs, for broadening my roster for Arena grinding and other purposes, etc. I don't sell any champ, and I would love to have them all, however, I'm NOT an OCD, I'm perfectly fine if I'm missing some champs, I know it is just a matter of time before I will get them one day in the future.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I sold the original 2 1*s I had and now wish I hadn’t. I had been collecting 3*s through the arena, but after they separated out the basic 4* into its own arena, I couldn’t do both. But now I can have a little hope that I’ll get something new when opening a 3* crystal.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited March 2018
    I sold 1* champs all the time before becoming uncollected. I'd use them for level up/class advancement events and rank them up, then sell them, get em from the daily again, rinse and repeat. Once I got close to finishing 5.2 I stopped selling though.
  • Options
    Batman_26_2019Batman_26_2019 Posts: 70
    edited March 2018
    True collector!
    I used to sell when I first started, but now, after 2 and a bit years of playing, it is my goal to one day have every character of every star type maxed out both lvl/rank-wise, and dupe lvl-wise. One day, I will.
    I already have every 2 star attainable from a normal crystal at 3/30, and a good chunk of exclusive 2 stars as well.
    I have almost every 3 star in the game, including all mutants (except for Red Deadpool, Bishop, and Sabretooth), and probably 30 to 40 maxed out.
    My 4 stars, however, I have maybe 40 overall, none at rank 5, and maybe 10 to 15 at 4/40, and less than half awakened.
    I've got 7 5 stars, none duped, and 2 at rank 3.
    And no 6 stars, because no duped 5 stars, and I'm not Uncollected yet.
    But as I've said, I'm working my way up
  • Options
    I used to sell when I first started, but now, after 2 and a bit years of playing, it is my goal to one day have every character of every star type maxed out both lvl/rank-wise, and dupe lvl-wise. One day, I will.
    I already have every 2 star attainable from a normal crystal at 3/30, and a good chunk of exclusive 2 stars as well.
    I have almost every 3 star in the game, including all mutants (except for Red Deadpool, Bishop, and Sabretooth), and probably 30 to 40 maxed out.
    My 4 stars, however, I have maybe 40 overall, none at rank 5, and maybe 10 to 15 at 4/40, and less than half awakened.
    I've got 7 5 stars, none duped, and 2 at rank 3.
    And no 6 stars, because no duped 5 stars, and I'm not Uncollected yet.
    But as I've said, I'm working my way up

This is inspiring, I'm working my way up too! Thanks