**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

11M active 5x5, 1376 AW (T6-7) alliance LF 2 Members

Hi all,

I’ve posted many times here with my old alliance and found some amazing players, and now I am back searching for 2 members for my current alliance.

Who we are: We are an 11 mil alliance who runs AQ 5x5. We score just over 100m and stay in expert tier each week (usually on the border of a second glory crystal). We’re a family and life first place and we don’t jump down peoples back when they have a busy day that they can’t get on as much. We just ask that you communicate things like that over Line and you are active on your “normal” days and still get on to use your energy when possible on a busy day – We all need bathroom breaks!

Other stuff about us – we run AW whenever it is up. Our rating is 1376, We're Gold 2, and we usually stick around Tier 6-7. We play to win, and expect people to use some items when needed to get a clear, but we're not the insane group that pops 60 revives to get a boss down. We usually get all three down with good play and communication and just a few items. Donations are normal map 5 amounts: 130g, 30bc, 10l. No weird SA rules or anything, just pop crystals and enjoy rewards. We do expect participation in Completion, Duels, and Item use. We don't require arena events for an established high prestige account, but DO expect anyone with a 4200 or so prestige to be running for at least 11-25% rewards most of the time. The idea is if you are a little lower you should be working to catch up. With that said, we aren't going to be down your back on that.

Who we are looking for: We get that your PI doesn’t equal your skill or how active you are. While prestige does matter, we would rather an active skilled player who reads a mastery guide or reddit page on the game than someone who has really strong champs and can’t break 200k on Day 5 AQ. To that, we want players who are friendly and mature, and also active and skilled. Someone who remembers that this is just a game, but at the same time wants to get all the rewards they can out of it… or in other words, someone who understands someone may have a busy day and needs the team to pick him up, but not someone who has constant busy days and always relies on the team either.

In terms of prestige, we ask for 4200 or higher. We are replacing one high and one low prestige, and just need to ensure we stay over 100k with 15 clears, so case by case we may take someone exceptional with a lower prestige.

Sound like you? Come join the Kong Party.
KongZ Army

Message me on line, or add me in game. - Line ID: tjgiggles (same IGN)