**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[S.H.Q] S.H.I.E.L.D’s Headquarters (5x5, AW Tier 5) NOW RECRUITING!

We’re recruiting at S.H.I.E.L.D's Headquarters [S.H.Q]! Make [S.H.Q] your new home where you’ll find a great atmosphere and teamwork to help you become the best MCOC player possible while having lots of fun. At [S.H.Q] our main goal is to create a team that maximizes the enjoyment we all get out of this game.

WHO ARE WE, AND WHAT ARE OUR REQUIREMENTS?
• We are a well-organized, friendly, and active alliance where organization & communication are everything.
• We are more than an alliance. We are family and a well-known worldwide organization.
• We try to grow and succeed, but always remember RL comes first
• Most Importantly we are true Marvel based alliance who LOVES Marvel.

*MANY HAVE CATEGORIZED US AS A REALLY FUN & WELL STRUCTURED ORGANIZATION!*

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO STAY OR JOIN?
• All future team members must meet the following recruitment requirements in order to join and stay:
- Must have at least 11 good 4* rank 5 or better champions
- Must participate regularly in all AWs and AQs. We run 5x5 and are currently AW Tier 5
- Line App is REQUIRED, good communication is essential
- Repeat, Line is MANDATORY!!!

ALLIANCE POLICY EXPECTATIONS?
• Must be active & follow given orders from admins.
• Members are expected to participate in all of following MANDATORY Alliance Events:
- SA Event, 8k minimum
- Arena Combat, 4k minimum
- All other events, participation is encouraged but not required
• Members must 100% communicate & work as a team.
• All members are expected to participate in mandatory AQs & Wars.
• Absences: 3+ UNEXCUSED ABSENCES = Boot. Plain and simple. *Want to join a dead Alliance? Well, keep on searching, we are not that alliance.

Our alliances are well known for having good coordination and well planned strategies, and we are looking for people who can communicate with us efficiently. At the moment, we are currently Tier for 5for AW and Expert Tier for AQs. All AQs and AWs are MANDATORY!

If you feel like you meet these expectations, and you are interested, please in-game message us, or shoot us a text on Line. Send us screenshots of your top 15 champs and full profile info. Feel free to Contact us at: {IGN: MaddMatt05, Line id: MaddMatt05} or {IGN: MRK1025, Line id: MRK1025}. If you do decide to contact us, please make sure to let us know, how you actually heard about us!

Thanks for taking the time to read this advertisement. We are looking forward to seeing you join part of our big family.

...S.H.I.E.L.D...
standard.png?1387205861

Comments

• BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Id like to join but I dont have 11 4* r5s Is that an issue I just have 2 r3 5*s with the possibilty to rank more.Hope to join
  • MaddMatt05MaddMatt05 Posts: 286
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for checking us out. Unfortunately that would be too much of a hinderance on AW defense. Feel free to check back with us when you get some more firepower though!
    We have one opening, please make sure to contact via Line.
    Forgot to mention, we’re at the top of gold 2 right now, expecting to finish the season in gold 1