**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy Refills as Milestone Rewards?

Hey all, just trying to see if anyone else would be interested in seeing small or full energy refills become part of the milestone rewards in events. I think it would make more people participate in the events and would make them less of a desired item and more of a useful commodity. Plus it would increase game play for many users. Any thoughts?

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Welcome the idea, will always be in need of good source of ENERGY REFILLS, willing to work for it as long as they are appropriate intermediate milestone rewards.
  • ArmandStar wrote: »
    you mean solo or alliance events? anyway, milestones for both are due an update

Either or both. They could provide small energy refills for solo events. And Full energy refills for alliance based events. Both could work. I mean hey I don’t always need a full energy refill (like now in the events) but a few smalls help and saving the 30 units help greatly too :)
  • ArmandStar wrote: »
    you mean solo or alliance events? anyway, milestones for both are due an update

Either or both. They could provide small energy refills for solo events. And Full energy refills for alliance based events. Both could work. I mean hey I don’t always need a full energy refill (like now
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Milestones for everything need updating. Look at the Catalyst Clash arenas - still only giving a full T4 catalyst crystal to 25 people worldwide! The rewards haven't changed since the game's inception. The final Class Catalyst Clash milestone reward is a crystal with a rare chance (i.e. probably <2%) to actually reward a catalyst.

Why the catalyst Clash arenas don't reward with shards/shard crystals is beyond me. Kabam has progressed a desire to make these catalysts more accessible - which in some ways they have - and yet they've ignored the very arenas that should be the primary source for them.

Unfortunately, I think Energy refills (or at least full ones) are too good a source of revenue for Kabam to hand out easily. They reduced the energy drop rate from arena crystals ages ago, for that very reason. They are a business, after all.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    If you want energy refills just farm them from act 5 any time I've got full energy I have a look at the story quest and see where I can get a full energy refill for the least amount of moves when you reach it quit out and look again for another sometimes I get 2 for less that my 70 energy?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I'd be happy if the Energy Deal came once every month before the EQ. An extra Refill would come in handy. If it already does, I'm unaware of the day.
    Refills in Milestones would be cool. Perhaps a Small at intervals and a Full at the Final.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    33 energy for a full refill ?05s1xu98a0wb.png
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    33 energy for a full refill ?05s1xu98a0wb.png

What quest is that?
  • Unfortunately this got buried :( I would like to here from more of the community if possible :)
  • Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    Yeah you find them in Acts 1-5 Quests randomly on maps. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like they are included In monthly event quests or any other quests.