**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Duel skirmish suggestion

Comments

• BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Hey guys some of us is tired and boaring in duel skirmish every week so i hope that some day this duel will make by kabam to have an icon to DUEL AGAIN not like today duel is wasting time to search duel target and duel again and aftr fight you search again and duel again
    This is a suggestion guys hope you will support it and not critisize..,,
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Yeah I like the idea
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Good suggestion, Good idea, Exactly as what Dave said.
    Your "cropped" (and I said cropped) picture is exactly the same as Dave's @ time 3:16, except you cropped out his water mark showing "Dorklessons", and minus credit to Dave.

Dev Please Ep 2: Updating Duel Skirmish - A Kabam Developer Request
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Ez0VHDXc4

Good idea (same picture as Dave, same "count to 11 taps" as Dave, same Iceman fight screen as Dave, and same 4 successful hit count as Dave). Good job! Cheers!
    Yes this is from dave and im one of his fan and i want to open again here in kabam, i Screen shot it instead of posting the full video if you read my post hope u like it and support it not critisizing that was the main problem here in kabam forum some player want to suggest for better game in the future some player want also to join the post and critisize
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I like the idea, but will like it even more if you can be nice enough to credit to Dave, and not cropping out his name :) Fundamentally HIS IDEA is very good, and HIS EFFORT in creating the video is very good :) Cheers!

88u46wn4ygwr.png
    Yeah chears to shchong2 also