**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4 Energy

I don't really know if it has been discussed or not but at any point are the Act 4 energy costs going to change?? It seem's a bit too much if you are gonna go for exploration.

Comments

• Options
    The_One wrote: »
    Why should it be?
    Everyone else had to do it at that energy cost

Ohhh I get it now.. they won't change it cause it's unfair to the ones who spent a lot of time and units on it.. makes sense actually thanks!
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Act 4 has already been made easier when they altered juggs and the venom boss
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Its long and will stay long. Just grind it out
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Act 4 has already been made easier when they altered juggs and the venom boss

Don’t think I ever got the 100s of units I spent on revives back but whatever.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Still can't believe what they did to Juggs.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Question: when did the rewards for Act 4 exploration last get changed?

I'm still grinding out 100% exploration in between story quests and slow progress through Act Five; because I ultimately want the Awakening Gem and T4C crystals, but I appreciate the extra credits and Signature stones when I complete a map.

However - didn't you used to get five +1 four-star stones for completing a map? It seems to be five +1 three-star stones now. Which is obviously really helpful; because of the increasing relevance of my three-star champions.

Am I going senile, or have the rewards actually changed?