**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam forums limit polls to accounts with over 150 posts?

Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
The number of inane polls started by brand new forum accounts is all kinds of annoying.

Should Kabam forums limit polls to accounts with over 150 posts? 48 votes

Yes
8%
RektorHaji_SaabElitehunterRayoJix 4 votes
No, that’s discrimination
14%
Firelord_OzaiArmandStarThecrusher_9756CupidTrojanX05cx23433JoshKosh557 7 votes
No, it will cause people to make innocuous posts to get to 150
22%
BitterSteelBenmax2099SummonerB2Lt_Magnum_1OzzziieHammerbro_64My_SuperiorPrimeSaviour_27Thunder5715PaytoPlayCats73 11 votes
No, this is just another annoying poll
54%
DL864GbSarkarChadhoganThat_Dude52AddyosMhykkebuffajrDanicb94Primmer79unknownphillgreenKarinshiBrandonmballouSpiritOfVengeanceNemesis666BigTimeNinjaFistoTheHoodedDormammuFfnmvigyivygyvk_1TheLegend27 26 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If that’s a rule, people will be spamming just to get to 150. Not very handy. I came to the forums at first to ask about a rankup or something, so it would hurt people who use the forums purposefully and for the people who don’t care about the rules will spam so they can spam more.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    When I saw the title on the main general discussion page I was secretly hoping your forum account had less than 150 posts, just for irony’s sake
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    They should limit them to useful polls anbd not this ****
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    who really cares?
  • MæxMæx Posts: 28
    edited March 2018
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    The number of inane polls started by brand new forum accounts is all kinds of annoying.

It would be funny if you had 149 posts.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    So many problems to try and sort out and you choose to bring up a discussion about too many polls and then you try to get your point across by creating a poll? Maybe they should limit polls.