**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worth it?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I am planning on buying the 5 dollar offer for the generic 4 star awakening gem.
Is it worth it?
I also am planning on awakening my 4 star blade with it

Worth it? 30 votes

Yes buy it for blade
83%
Elijah1929SnakeEyes69buffajrHeroBoltsyVladislas22nameplasSummonerB2Savio444vinniegainzMr_mc_person34G0311Icecold2099Thecrusher_9756xananabananashchong2Danny_taojay1Av3to_My_SuperiorTheHoodedDormammu 25 votes
No the offer is bad
10%
SpeedbumpGAM3RGUYCosmic_Ray13 3 votes
Yes buy it but awaken someone else
6%
MutantWharf8RayoJix 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Yes buy it for blade
    btw i already have a 4 star mutant awakening gem (i am saving if i get archangel)
    and also I have 16 4 star skill signature stones so IF i do awaken him, he will go to sig level 17
  • Options
    DirtyDonDirtyDon Posts: 46
    would that be the 5 dollar AG that was only for sale to a select group of people?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Yes buy it for blade
    DirtyDon wrote: »
    would that be the 5 dollar AG that was only for sale to a select group of people?

i believe so. It expires in about a day for me and is a 4 star generic awakening gem.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Yes buy it for blade
    Anybody know what the selection criteria was for the people that got the offer?
  • Options
    Yes buy it for blade
    Anybody know what the selection criteria was for the people that got the offer?

I have no idea. I just opened my game 5 days ago and this offer popped up. I guess I was just lucky :smile:
  • Options
    yea that sure sounds like the one. i take it you haven’t spent much money on the game before? it’s worth buying ofc that’s why it wasn’t on sale to ALL players. it’s a push to encourage low to 0 spenders to part with 5$ while the rest of the commu
  • Options
    Yes buy it for blade
    DirtyDon wrote: »
    yea that sure sounds like the one. i take it you haven’t spent much money on the game before? it’s worth buying ofc that’s why it wasn’t on sale to ALL players. it’s a push to encourage low to 0 spenders to part with 5$ while the rest of the commu

yes I have never spent money on this game before. Do you think it is worth it though?
  • Options
    Yes buy it for blade
    also, how good is blade's signature ability? Is it really good at level 17? btw, my 4 star blade is rank 4 level 40
    I did not get the offer and would have purchased it.

O,well

• Options
    edited March 2018
    ofc it’s worth buying you are very lucky unlike the rest of the community who pay kabams wages, we are left with nothing but distaste in our mouths. i’m glad it’s happened i now know what these developers are all about and i won’t be funding their lavish lifestyles anymore.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    A question so important you had to ask it twice.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Yes buy it for blade
    does anyone know how much 4 star rank 4 level 40 blade regenerates per second at sig level 20?
  • Options
    i wonder if the paying community will ever be offered a deal so sweet? probably not iv been playing almost 3 years and other than the 1 dollar 4 star crystal this was by far the best deal i’ve seen. such a shame too because that crystal would benefit so many of their loyal paying customers and also maybe put a smile on their faces too. alas tho kabam is just another money grabbing greedy corporation just like the rest of them. No community love and certainly no deals that benefit the spenders. Really sucks that they have the monopoly on marvel fighting games :(
  • Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    No the offer is bad
    use the $5 for food or something actually useful lol