**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

FIX NIGHTCRAWLER

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I changed this demon to swashbuckling 5 TIMES, but did he actually change? NOPE he stayed in the same mode even when the timer ran out but luckily I boosted my attackers health but the point is I nearly lost my champion in a war because you people STILL haven't sorted this out! I would not get this mad if it was an event quest but I am fighting with my alliance and I did not want to let them down because of some stupid bug.

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yeah thought this one was already fixed because I never experienced it for some time until now.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Oh God, I thought I went paranoid when the timer vanished,when holding block.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Oh God, I thought I went paranoid when the timer vanished,when holding block.
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Happened to me in our current war. NC on debuff mini and his timer stopped 6 times in a row w/o him moving. Very frustrating
  • Options
    incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50
    i had a nightcrawler in war clearly holding block and the timer wasn’t even showing. i absolutely hate fighting the overgrown smurf...